[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Playlist request

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: x.jpg (77KB, 888x400px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
77KB, 888x400px
Does anyone have a really definitive playlist or massive list of all the most dark, sad, depressing songs? I'm coming up to the last few weeks of my life (terminal cancer) and I'm exhausted from trying to finish everything I wanted to before I go.

Now I just want some music to help me get through the final part.

Can you help /mu/?
>>
>>72542940
Which album?
>>
>>72542940
Also, lol you have cancer. Enjoy dying, faggot. :^)
>>
>>72542975
29 years old. Used to joke in my very early 20s with my friends that I won't make 30. Don't hit 30 till October...spooky huh?
>>
>>72542940
Low Life by Bill Laswell is probably the darkest shit I've ever heard

Sorry to hear that :(
>>
>>72542994
Meme'd too hard. In the next life, just take it easy.
>>
>>72542994
do you have any regrets?

what would you say was the most fulfillingand valuable part of your existence?

Life is an illusion by the way. Death is the reality.
>>
>>72543071
When I first learned of all this over a year ago, I was a wreck and needed heaps of therapy to just go on. Couldn't stop regretting all the things I hadn't done but therapy helped me focus on what I can achieve while I'm still here. That was a big help.

Most valuable? I get my greatest joy from making others happy. Everyday with my gf is what keeps me going, she's a total sweetheart though its starting to break me knowing she's going to be a mess for a while after I go. Been doing some volunteer work with kids and lower income families that has also brought my amazing moments. Stuff I'd never even think of doing years ago.

>>72543048
Thanks! On the list it goes
>>
File: 220px-Beckseachange.jpg (9KB, 220x219px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Beckseachange.jpg
9KB, 220x219px
Listen to the album Sea Change by Beck. Great stuff.
>>
>>72543228
I looooove this album including all the bonus tracks too. It was my go to in uni for 2 years straight. It's def staying with me till the end
>>
>>72543174
>Everyday with my gf is what keeps me going
Now I'm glad you're dying, normalfag.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.