[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At the Drive in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

if we could all take a second to stop shitposting on damn and humanz threads has anyone listened to the new at the drive in? what do you think? i'm personally giving it a first listen right now, i really wish cedric would stop doing those new anetemasque style vocals but admittedly i'm a fan so far
>>
It's out already? I thought it was going to be out on the 5th of may. I liked some of the new tracks, didn't like some of the others, but I will defentily check it out.
>>
>>72542061
it hella leaked
>>
>>72542085
Link?
>>
>>72542089
http://www92.zippyshare.com/v/aMG6fCnR/file.html
>>
>>72542106
not mine found it in a thread on here earlier
>>
>>72542120
Thanks!
>>
still waiting for the record to come in from the preorder, i've seen some people have already gotten theirs
>>
Does it suffer from the loudness war? If it does then this album can fuck off, I'd rather listen to Yank Crime.
>>
Thoughts?
>>
>>72541408
The songs sound like a parody
>>
>>72542106
Is this really in 128?
Is there anything better yet?
>>
>>72545270
there's one on newalbumreleases
>>
>>72545236
nigga you just read that in a review. it sounds like an evolution of their sound. you can't expect them to put out the same shit as in 2000. their sound changed a little with every release.
>>
>>72543609
no. but there could have been a bit more variety in terms of tempo and mood. it feels like a sprint with maybe 1 breather.
>>
>>72541408
i agree. everyone sounds great except cedric's vocals being too similar to his recent projects. wish he did a few songs with the old school raw vocals. i prefer more motion over clean refined vocals.
>>
>>72545582
He probably physically can't do that shit anymore.
>>
>>72545351
It's down. A 320 reupload would be great if anyone copped it.
>>
I hated that one song so much that i don't think i'm going to listen. really really really not good, and i love atdi.
>>
>>72545592
yeah that's what i figured too, i know he had vocal chord nodes last year forcing them to cut their tour short.
>>
>>72545603
There already is one but I cannot post it.
add this: /file/erhjgh6u
to this: http://uploaded.net
>>
>>72545448
No I didn't "nigga" I've been fan of Atdi for years
>>
File: Slowdive_Album_2017.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Slowdive_Album_2017.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>72541408
Oh look. Another "pretty good" comeback album that people will stop caring about this time next year.
>>
Just bought pic related how much did I fuck up
>>
>>72546089
should've gotten the MEGA bundle
>>
>>72546271
>MEGA bundle
By that do you mean, just downloading it for free, giving it one half assed listen and then returning to it once after Fantano gives it a 7?
>>
File: MEGA.jpg (256KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MEGA.jpg
256KB, 1000x1000px
>>72546339
nah
>>
Thanks OP, can't wait to torture myself with this shameless cash grab
>>
>>72546676
It takes a special kind of crazy to want to spend money on At the Drive in socks.
>>
>>72546676
thank you based punk
>>
>>72541408
Pretty underwhelming
>>72545943
Who cares if people aren't talking about it by then, it's still a solid album
>>
>>72545613
PHOOOOOOTOGRAPH
>>
anyone have a 320 link?
>>
>>72549463
>why does it matter if an album is only a fotm fad
Uhh, lack of staying power or returnability isn't a good quality in a record? Why does anything matter in music? I donno about you, but I'm just trying to enjoy myself and disappointing comeback albums are disappointing.
>>
>>72549945
bump
>>
>>72549945
literally 3 seconds on google
>>
>>72545943
This will probably top/be in the top spots of a lot of year-end lists, tho.
>>
>>72546676
You can tell an albums gonna fucking suck when they have to sell it like an old Working Designs video game to recoup the costs.
>>
I've listened to it about 6 times now and while I do like it, I'm still a bit disappointed in the lack of variety. It's mars volta all over again but with short, faster, heavier songs.
>>
>>72546676
>fucboi starter kit
>>
>>72553087
>It's mars volta all over again but with short, faster, heavier songs
Given that early-to-mid Mars Volta was pretty much composed of longer, slower and softer At the Drive-In songs, what the hell did you expect?
>>
>>72553087
what the fuck

there is literally nothing mars volta about this

like, at all
>>
>>72553284
i guess you're right. it's not fair to compare considering they're different genres. i'm just reminded of when mars volta first came out and i felt the same about tremulant and deloused. it was really good, but nothing close to relationship of command.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.