[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got a Arctic Monkeys poster in the mail but it's not mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: flat,800x800,070,f.u6.jpg (398KB, 563x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u6.jpg
398KB, 563x800px
...Apparently it's a neighbors...but I do like the arctic monkeys and its a cool poster. Plus they'll probably just order another, it was in MY mailbox. Is it okay to keep?
>>
>>72535825
Don't be a faggot. Just give the 15 year old girl who ordered it their poster back.
>>
>keeping an Arctic Monkeys poster
>ever
>>
>>72535847

I already took it out of the poster box and pinned it up though.
>>
>>72535854
i mean you can chose to be a douche if you want. you asked though.
>>
>>72535854
Arctic Monkeys still exist? Did they even make anything after AM?
>>
>>72535878
no but apparently they're in the studio rn
>>
>>72535825
Is that the poster? It looks awful.
>>
File: 1491521744246.jpg (82KB, 408x402px) Image search: [Google]
1491521744246.jpg
82KB, 408x402px
thats a pretty cool poster, just keep it
>>
Whose address is on the box? Just return it you fuck. I hate motherfuckers that steal peoples mail. Just because the mailman made a mistake doesn't give you the right to take it.
>>
>>72535930

Yeah usually I'd return it, but it says it was supposed to be delivered like 2 weeks ago, and I was expecting a poster and didn't notice it was a neighbors til now. Plus I do like the band and design, needed a cool poster AND it was the mail's fuck up. Plus I don't wanna have to awkwardly interact with some young neighbor and they might be suspicious and I've never talked to them plus I already put it up so there would be pin marks...So what do you think? I figure fuck it. Never took a neighbors thing will never again why not enjoy this one cool thing, right? I'm sure they'll just tell the company they didn't get it and get another.
>>
>>72535990

>>72535996

It was the mail's fuck up, anon. They'll likely receive another for free. Is it that big of a deal?
>>
>>72536021
Yeah, it's the principle of it all. When I was a kid my neighbors always stole my fucking magazines and packages. I never caught them in the act but my stuff always ended up missing. It just pisses me off immensely to steal from other people. I guess you fucked up already by opening it and pinning it to your wall, but you should give it to your neighbor and apologize.
>>
>>72536071

Well this has never happened and will likely not happen again and if so I'll return it to them but come on... its one poster anon. It'd be so awkward to admit I already opened it too...they'll think I'm a weirdo theif. isn't that worse? Plus it was sent 2 weeks ago I just checked today. They probably already have another on the way. I feel bad but is it that big of a deal? It's a poster.
>>
>>72536111

Plus I was expecting a poster so I thought it was the boards of canada one I ordered. Then I realized it was different and saw that even though it was in my mail slot it had a address off by a few houses. But it was delivered weeks ago. I'm sure they'll get another. is it that bad? fuck.
>>
>>72536162
you sound like a sperg

Give the poster back if you feel bad. Don't if you want to keep the poster. Whatever. Who fucking cares?
>>
>>72536162
So you had it waiting in your mailbox for two weeks, or it was delivered two weeks late to your mailbox? I just find stealing unacceptable. Yeah, the mailman fucked up by putting it in your box, but that doesn't mean it's yours, especially when it's not addressed to you. If you really feel like it's too fucked to give back to them now, then so be it. I just hope whoever it's was didn't have to pay for a new one.
>>
>>72536111
it doesn't matters what it is, that poster belonged to someone else who waited for their stuff to come in the mail, just give it to them anon.
>>
lol @ moralfags ITT

ive had friends get way more expensive shit and keep it with no problem and really its their fault not yours, fuck it op keep it its fine
>>
holy shit just give it back you fucking teacake
>>
People are different, just do whatever makes you sleep at night. The person probably doesn't give 2 shits or its their life. Just do you.
>inb4 he bought the poster and just wants to know if /mu/ approves
>>
>>72536858
I would have already given it back if I wasn't a dumbass and put 4 pins in it...I'm considering saying fuck it, putting it back in the poster box thing and just leaving it on their yard. Is that ok? I do really like the design but at the same time I don't want to be a bad person.
>>
>>72536858
>defending being a straight up asshole
>>
>>72536890
>I'm considering saying fuck it, putting it back in the poster box thing and just leaving it on their yard. Is that ok?
just do that.
>>
>>72536890
You have to be on something to make this big of a deal over it.
>>
>>72536890
Do it, do the right thing anon

No one will notice the pins
>>
>>72535825
>>72535854
Isn't that illegal?
>>
>>72536938

Nope just feeling guilty but I like the design a lot so it's a tough choice is all.
>>
>>72536976
Can't you just buy the poster or just hit on the girl so you can get it for free and maybe more.
>>
>>72536986

The girl is likely a few years younger and would probably think I'm weird anon. But alas, I will return it on their yard and whatever...I need a clear conscience.
>>
>>72537057
nigga you have a good starting point to make a impact, just get balls unless shes jailbait as fuck then just make small talk as you return it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.