[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you improve the soundtrack to this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: GTAV-PC.jpg (116KB, 352x480px) Image search: [Google]
GTAV-PC.jpg
116KB, 352x480px
How would you improve the soundtrack to this game?
>>
Set it in 1992
>>
OP here, in hindsight I recognize that's a loaded question. I guess just list the pros and cons of the soundtrack ITT.
>>
>>72535741
I wouldn't, it changed my life yo
>>
>>72535741
Are you talking about the radio or the official soundtrack? If it's latter, I'd dish out actual money to get good rappers to collaborate for an in-universe set.
>>
>>72536091
The production was awesome. Alchemist and 9th Wonder kill it as always, but the features weren't great.
>>
>>72535741
I wouldn't. GTA games have always had radio stations for people that are actually fans of the genre on display and I think V is no different. I'm not a huge fan of the game itself, but I can't fault the soundtrack.
>>
Get rid of all the 80's pop rock shite on the "rock station."
>>
channel x > soulwax > radio mirror park > the lowdown > worldwide > rebel radio > space > los santos rock > the rest > field recordings of birds shitting on car windows > vinewood blvd
>>
>>72536176
The punk rock station was absolute unadulterated shit.

So was the modern hip-hop station in the last-gen version. The Enhanced edition only moderately mended the wounds of shit song selection.
>>
>>72536251
no FlyLo FM?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTfQW_nA1s8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa39QC7rDHs

Make this a reality.
>>
>>72536334
It's shit
>>
>>72535741
Makes everything better
>>
This soundtrack came off as super trendy as opposed to setting the scene for the game.
A few great songs but it's nowhere close to the greatest in the series soundtrack-wise, I even prefer IV's
>>
File: the journey.png (11KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
the journey.png
11KB, 500x250px
put this back
>>
>>72536334
faggot
>>
>>72535741
I always wondered. How much did it cost Rockstar games to buy copyrights for all those hits?
>>
A BULLET IN HIS HEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
>>
Needs a jungle/DnB station

Maybe stuff like sub focus, Wilkinson, loadstar, calyx, phace, and matrix and futurebound
>>
bring back TBGT Radio Vladivostok

>Where the fuck is bloody Vladivostok. I thought this was America?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-_eFMN6naA
>>
>>72536257
The pop station was the only one worth a damn really.
>>
>>72537873
i liked Trevor jamming out to Only Girl in the World
>>
>>72536257
Okay, fair enough, Channel X was lackluster

>>72537873
>they don't like Rebel Radio
What's wrong wit you?
>>
>>72536334
I like FlyLo :(
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.