[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Coheed and Cambria?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3649.jpg (98KB, 606x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3649.jpg
98KB, 606x398px
What does /mu/ think of Coheed and Cambria?
>>
I love them. I've seen them live twice.
>>
Definately a big fan. I am seeing them again next month for their GAIBSIV: Neverender tour
>>
/mu/ loves progresive rock
>>
Sup my friends it's me earlier I lost goddamn arm bro what'S UP
>>
>>72536137
What a coincidence because they're not prog
>>
a bit corny and pretty shallow but can be fun to listen to to.
>>
>>72535616

They were super popular in my middle school days amongst my friends. Everyone that was part of the anime/library/vidya crew listened to Muse and C&C. I still put on the first two Good Apollo albums occasionally.
>>
>>72535616
Saw them play good apollo last week. They are fairly good live. However there is heavy use of samples. Also seeing them perform for the third time made me realize that anyone who thinks they are the best band is a 12 year old. Claudio used the double neck SG for like 10 chords on the 12 string neck. They also had cringe inducing visuals with neon skulls and women with light coming out of their eyes. The dear hunter was great. They changed the arrangements to make their songs more guitar heavy. I have been to and left coheed shows to see btbam, circa survive, torche, and glassjaw
>>
>>72536313
oh man, perfect description of muse and coheed fans, mountain dew chugging anime nerds wearing t shirts with dragons and flames on them
>>
>>72536358
Looks like someone is mad they didn't get accepted into the anime club.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.