[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go from this....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

How do you go from this....
>>
File: kendrick-lamar-damn_1.jpg (123KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kendrick-lamar-damn_1.jpg
123KB, 1200x1200px
>>72535269
to this?
>>
>>72535276
by appealing to BLM
>>
File: air jerk.jpg (16KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
air jerk.jpg
16KB, 600x400px
>>72535276
by listening to idiot critics who tell you you're not "real rap" enough

>whatever happened to the fire bars, bruh

damn fucking sucks
>>
The real question is how do you go from this...
>>
...to this ?!
>>
>>72535355
>>72535374
Its easy for him to improve that's why :^)
>>
>>72535355
>>72535374
This too.

What is kendrick doing??
>>
>>72535374

The first time I listened to PAB I thought "this is the first time I really like a hip hop album"
and then I realized I was loving it for the non-hip-hop things (soul and jazz magic)
>>
How do you go from a pretentious 6/10 to a mildly less so 7/10? Hmm, I don't know.
>>
>>72535276
Damn is so fucking weak
>>
>>72535613
lmao shut the fuck up
>>
>>72535718
Flavor of the month.

His mistake was competing other rappers in the first place. He should've stuck to his own niche.
>>
>>72535269
>>72535276

By doing abstract concept albums for so long that doing a more modern sounding album with a looser concept is still exploring new ground.

>>72535718
>>72535310

>being this contrarian
>>
>>72535976
I guess you're right. We're in an awkward "middle" phase of his career. Say what you will about Kendrick, but fuck, he's unpredictable.
>>
>>72535276
He literally tripled his spotify followers with this record. He did exactly what he wanted to do.
>>
>>72536156
He cornered the market, then capitalized on it.

Is he above all, a businessman?
>>
>>72536220
No he's a natural born hustler, a true hustler in every sense of the word. He took nothin’, he took the opportunities, he worked at the most menial and degrading job and built himself up so he could get it to where he owned it.
>>
>>72536220
he ain't a businessman he's a business, man
>>
>>72535976
>"abstract"

A lot of you talk like redditors, which I suspect populate most Kenny threads, besides the shills.

This dude really said
>>72536395
>nothin'

with an apostrophe
>>
Can he go back?
>>
>>72536518
sorry references are reddit-tier.
>>
>>72536518
deep
>>
>>72536395
>started rapping at like 15
>worked the most menial of jobs
>>
Honestly good kid maad city was his best
he started to decay with pimp a butterfly

I guess trying to sound all deep when you don't have the talent finally bitted him in the ass
I like Lupe Fiasco more in all senses desu
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.