[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

What does /mu/ think of them?
>>
>>72533693
edgy garbage
>>
Essential "shit I have to put up with when my friends wanna play it in the whip"
>>
>Sad
>Like drugs
>No talents
>If we don't do this we gon suicide xd
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jtf8k1uoWfc

coincidentally i was listeing to this and realized how lit and cozy $uicideboy$ were two years ago, more into satanwave and phonk/horrorcore.

another pure phonk devil shyt from them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbfduyvxGlQ
>>
when ruby sings i get rock solid
>>
>>72534192
wow i fuck with this much harder than i thought i would.
>>
Just listened to some of their shit and it was just edgelord satan shit and the comments were filled with delusional 14 year olds jerking each other off to how much they hate kanye and drake
>>
>>72533812
extremely accurate
>>
I'm.diffrnt
>>
>>72534192
wtf?? is this an elaborate joke? theres nothing redeeming about any of this from start to finish :/
>>
>>72533812
This
>>
essential post-juggalocore, the best I've heard of the genre
>>
i grew up listening to a lot of southern rap, and three 6 mafia was my favorite group in middle school. discovered these guys in freshman year when they dropped YUNGDEATHLIFE, and they've been my favorite rap duo ever since.
>>
They're okay, but they're not great listening to them is like listening to hopsin or j. cole
>>
radical suicide is their only fully great release imo, their other tapes have a lot of filler. I like their production more than their raps most of the time
>>
I like them but a lot of their songs sound way too similar.
>>
>>72533693
Is that Mike Portnoy's new band?
>>
>>72533693
Is that Dimebag Darrell's new band
>>
>>72538830
very subtle
>>
>>72533693
You can never understand a word they're saying.
>>
>>72533693
van morrison had a better solo career
>>
File: what.jpg (87KB, 1199x729px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
87KB, 1199x729px
>>72533693
anyone with an ak47 on their hat is no good in my books
>>
>>72533693
"New" wave assholes that won't give Bone Thugs n Harmony any credit, despite making an entire genre with their style.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.