[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: front.jpg (105KB, 603x600px) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
105KB, 603x600px
Holy shit
>>
of ruine or some blazing starre is almost better
>>
YOU TAKE YOUR CHOICE
YOU SUP WITH THE DEVIL
>>
>>72529641
Moonlight, You Will Say is like a religious experience. Probably my single favorite track out of the Current 93 discography.
>>
>>72529613
Its amazing

Black Ships Ate the Sky is my fav though
>>
love it too jeez
>>
It's been a long while since I listened to this, I remember it just being this dreamlike haze, and near the end when there's the whole sudden loud shout and it just dissolves to the closer, it's like you just awakened from a nightmare. It was pretty darn impressive.
>>
Thunder perfect mind is better
>>
>>72531474
no
>>
make sure to listen with the two 20 minute EP tracks on either side of the album for the whole Inmost Light trilogy.
Inmost Light Trilogy > Of Ruine or Some Blazing Starre > Thunder Perfect Mind
>>
>Tommy Catkins still sends his regards, frozen forever on some animal Somme

;_;7
>>
and the little bells go tinkle
and your eyes begin to twinkle
AND THE JOINTS AND SINEWS CRACK
>>
>>72531642
what does that mean?
>>
>>72531545
I did, just didnt bother to download the almost identical cover
I was almost crying in the last minutes of The Stars are Marching Sadly Home
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YupZAfiGnH8
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.