[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder.......

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2871.jpg (171KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2871.jpg
171KB, 1500x1500px
Tribe made a horrible homophobic track. A track that would ruin their legacy if it was every released.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nyKcZb5LufE
Honest thoughts on this?
>>
File: 1487277660772.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1487277660772.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>72524774
>literally the same song with different lyrics
>white hipsters act like its the worst thing they've ever heard
>>
>>72524804
Americans and those under their influence are programmed to experience a feeling of disgust at anything their subculture doesn't approve of.
>>
>>72524804
It's the lyrics people are bothered about you retard. Who cares if it's the same song with different lyrics
>>
>>72524868
>it's homophobic and it's not even a good song.
>Wow, this is fucking horrible.
>This whole track makes me cringe.
>This didn't even sound good

I just think its funny that once they find out something offends them in some way they try to convince themselves that the whole package is bad, not just the message. Because if it were just the lyrics then their only excuse for disliking it would be their own sensitivity.
>>
>>72524913
Also I find it strange as heck that these people are holding a 25 year old rap album to the same standard that modern Pitchfork-tier musicians are held to. Are they fucking dumb?
>>
MUSLIMS AND GAYS
>>
rappers used 2 say mean things sorry :/
>>
blacks generally don't like gays

i don't know why people think otherwise, i guess they assume that since they're both minorities they must like each other
>>
STOP IT
MY VICTIMS AREN'T MEANT TO VICTIMIZE EACH OTHER
THE WHITES MUST BE BEHIND THIS
>>
File: 56f58335c7f5f.image.jpg (130KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
56f58335c7f5f.image.jpg
130KB, 1000x1000px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hy6XtCIm_I

greatest gay diss track of all time
>>
It bothered me at first but then I remembered that practically all musicians are bad people, also I thought about cultural relativism and it didn't really bother me any more. Besides Q Tip has since apologized and chalked it up you youthful stupidity, and popular feelings in black communities at the time
>>
>>72525530
>It bothered me at first

But why? It's a fucking rap album made by urban youth in 1991. Why do you think they would adhere to modern white SJW mentality?

>dissing faggots makes you a bad person
c'mon anon
>>
i couldn't bring myself to give a shit about this social issue.

people who the word faggot or are overly homophobic are usually closeted in my experience. most straight people are pretty indifferent
>>
>>72525013
BOY WE HATE YOUR WAYS
>>
>inferiour race holds inferiour views
What a surprise
>>
>>72525643
It's not a SJW mentality to not hate gay people you fucking edgelord
>>
>>72524862
Yes. But I feel as though that permeates throughout most societies
>>
>>72524774
Oh no... How could you even think of being homophobic in 2017? Just ew.
Reminder to report all thought crimes to your local authorities.
>>
>>72525179
>i guess they assume that since they're both minorities they must like each other

Which, ironically, is both ignorant and racist.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.