[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chadwave is upon us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: chadwave2.png (2MB, 1242x767px) Image search: [Google]
chadwave2.png
2MB, 1242x767px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jzSR3LXeMY

The time for Ch?dw?ve is here
Our victory lies in the hands of the Chads. Chad Nationalism is our credo, and by the power of Chadwave all Chads shall arise and show their true powerlevel to the world.

With the might of Chads on our side, we shall prevail! Hail!
>>
>chadwave
finally. these nu males are starting to get too uppity
>>
>>72521054
Imagine how much more virile society would be if 90% of all nu-males became Chads. Dayum!
>>
>>72521033
>Chad
You mean that country with one of the lowest standards of living in the world?
>>
File: Bronze Age Chads.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Bronze Age Chads.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
>>72521287
No, this kind of Chad:
>>
>>72521315
Mirin' those chicken legs lel
Upper body is more than I could probably bother to achieve though
>>
File: Caspar David Friedrich.jpg (53KB, 603x603px) Image search: [Google]
Caspar David Friedrich.jpg
53KB, 603x603px
>>72521381
Chads are alpha. They don't care what you think about them, but they do care about looking aesthetic as fuck.
>>
>>72521560
this dude is 100% gay
>>
>>72521569
Yes, he is happy. But he is not a sodomite.
>>
>>72521033
lazy and uninspired
>>
>>72521033
>Chad

Isn't that the 4'9" manlet that punched a girl?
>>
>>72521033
>music reminiscent of 80s synth tracks, elevator, lobby, and call wiating music.

I can fully support this and want to with fluorescent lighting.
>>
>>72521654
>implying being a Chad has much to do with height

Even if you are only 5'5'' you can still be a Chad.
All you need is charisma and supreme levels of self-confidence.
Natural leaders are basically all Chads. That is why Chad Nationalism would be so powerful.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.