[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOT METAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Floodland.jpg (436KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Floodland.jpg
436KB, 1000x1000px
AND METHEDRINE
>>
>>72520412
Cool album, First and Last and Always has to be #1 for me though. They're one of my favorite bands of all time honestly, they're also what opened me up to goth music in general.
>>
>>72520449

Floodland is the best, sorry. Better production, more epic scale.

It's also good outside of the "gothic" genre as a solid pop classic, and Andrew never thought of himself or the band as goth anyways.
>>
>>72520467
>more epic
I think that's exactly why it's inferior to the first. Fuck that Patricia bitch and her cheesy singing.
>>
SOME DAY
SOME DAY
DOMINION!
>>
File: Gothic_1.jpg (13KB, 167x250px) Image search: [Google]
Gothic_1.jpg
13KB, 167x250px
>>72520449
I'm sorry. But the esteemed gentlemen is right.

https://youtu.be/nHl09zyrnZo
>>
>>72520531

he looks like the oldschool Undertaker
>>
>>72520562
Hey. That look gets me a lot of pussy.
>>
>>72520531
>>72520449

Nah, Floodland is tighter and better executed. It never puts you to sleep, like the first album.

Also I cum every time the Flood I transitions to the bass line that starts for Lucretia
>>
>>72520584
talking about Andrew in the vid, not your pic, to be clear

*tips "gothic" fedora*
>>
>>72520591
>It never puts you to sleep
that's a pleb filter actually, the first album does that to people, sorry
>>
>>72520606
Oh
>>
>>72520467
Epic scale is there to be sure, but what exactly do you like about the production? I've found the muddy quality to be the Sisters' biggest drawback. And no matter who's at the helm, be it Eldritch or Steinman, it's still there.
>>
>>72520612
>pleb filter
>Andrew literally said Floodland was the result of better, tighter songwriting
>stay mad
>>
>>72520642

the guy who produced Meatloaf albums produced Floodland specifically, it has an orchestral/anthemic and energized feel to it
>>
>>72520591
Nah. First & Last & Always is better. It has Black Planet on it for god sakes. That song is god tier.
>>
>>72520666
I forgot to mention. I'm Satan.
>>
>>72520666
>>72520666
>>72520666
This is just Satan trying to tempt you guys into believing his bullshit... FLA will bring you down to hell with him.

Floodland will release you with the flood.
>>
>>72520646
do you actually give a shit about what musicians say about their works, lol

i suppose the great songwriting continued in the third album then, only that we know it was total garbage
>>
>tfw no goth gf
>>
First and Last and Always is the better Goth album.

Floodland is the better pop album.

They're both about as good as each other.
>>
File: 1458974030625.jpg (332KB, 850x1314px) Image search: [Google]
1458974030625.jpg
332KB, 850x1314px
>>72520666
Satan has appeared in a goth thread on /mu/.

It truly is the end of times.
>>
>>72520696

exactly, there isn't always a need to pick a side if they're both great
>>
gothic music is better than /mu/ realizes
>>
>>72520412
>I hear the roar of the meme machine
what did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.