[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I initially thought this was a pretty average pop album. But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: R-1354479-1346387027-4774.jpeg.jpg (129KB, 598x598px) Image search: [Google]
R-1354479-1346387027-4774.jpeg.jpg
129KB, 598x598px
I initially thought this was a pretty average pop album. But once it grew on me it became one of the best album experienes i've had in a really long time.
What was the last time this happened to you?
>>
File: Can_-_Tago_Mago.jpg (136KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Can_-_Tago_Mago.jpg
136KB, 300x300px
I didn't like it. Then I spent some time actually listening to different types of music. Came back, absolutely loved it.
>>
Had an album grow on me? Probably Tago Mago. The first couple of times I thought to myself "I like it, but I don't think these free noise sections are for me" but then a couple of times later I really started to enjoy those two tracks.
>>
File: 1487596179477.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487596179477.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
It sounded weird and unpleasant the first time. After listening to more post-punk, I realized it's a boatload of fun.
>>
File: the navy album.png (143KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
the navy album.png
143KB, 500x500px
It was pretty difficult the first time, but after a while I started to find myself coming back to it again and again.
>>
File: petsoundsanime.jpg (134KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
petsoundsanime.jpg
134KB, 1000x667px
>>72519495
I don't know why, but everyone seems to have the same experience with this album. My couple listens, it sounded kind of muddy and samey and I didn't really know what to think of it, but my mind was blown when it clicked and I started to hear what the music actually sounds like.
>>
>>72519540
It still sounds like noise to me. Maybe i'll come back to it in a few weeks
>>
Sleep Cycle
>>
>>72519597
>buraian uirutsun
It's because it really sounds like very simple minded pop music at first, with seemingly childish lyrics singed by a beatles-like group of faggots.
You need to get over the first impression before getting it.
>>
>>72519495
There's nothing average about it. These are songs made by a true composer sight. This album has the best balance between artistic merit/accessibility in the history of music.
>>
>>72519540
loved this the first time I listened to it
>>
>>72519495
That happened to me with Lana del Rey. About that album, I hope that happen to me, since all songs, despite being good, aound exactly like the same song played over and over and over, not deserving of the love it has. For me, for now, Smiley Smile and the following album are superior to Pet Sounds
>>
File: kurtvilesrfmh.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kurtvilesrfmh.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>72519495
pic related grew on me pretty good, but its like you just gotta break through the pointless first couple of listens. Also, desire by Bob Dylan, i really dig that right now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.