[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Albums that fell out of /mu/core?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1491353682845.png (538KB, 768x496px) Image search: [Google]
1491353682845.png
538KB, 768x496px
Just curious since I've barely been here a year, are there any albums that used to be /mu/core but aren't anymore
>>
Death Grips and Lil B
>>
>>72518852

Most of them honestly. Not only has /mu/'s community changed a lot over the years, but because it's more fractured than ever, the idea of /mu/core, of albums that are generally representative of our culture, is quickly fading away. The closest you'll get it whatever flavor of the month crap the media is hyping at the moment.
>>
>>72518852
Hospice
>>
>>72518852
I've seen a few lists on rym dedicated to the /mu/core of the time but I don't know if they are a trustworthy source.

With that said I found Squarepusher's Hard Normal Daddy on the list. I was never here for that one but it's still a personal favorite.
>>
Exuma
Aphrodite's Child for a long time but it's coming back
of Montreal kinda
Deathconsciousness is holding on by a string
>>
>>72518990
this
Does anyone still have the image of when the entire catalog was just filled with Hospice?
>>
Untrue :(
>>
>>72518852
american football
since i left you
the swans and gy!be in general
>>
>>72519081
Last three are discussed every day
>>
nobody seems to talk about SPORTSBROTHA anymore
>>
Apparently Dragonforce was mucore once.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.