[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT IS THE BEST LP THE BEATLES EVER MADE... MAKE YOUR CASE YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: beatleslp.jpg (40KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
beatleslp.jpg
40KB, 640x400px
NO RANKINGS. JUST THE #1 BEST BEATLES ABLUM

DEFEND YOUR CHOICE

it isn't White Album? I vote we ban you permanently
>>
but I would also be OK with Rubber
>>
the white album is a double lp you mong
>>
for me its sunflower
>>
>>72517720
magical mystery tour... duh
>>
>>72517762
>Magical Mystery Tour
you're trying too hard
>>
File: 91wBXCVjUTL._SL1500_.jpg (686KB, 1500x1493px) Image search: [Google]
91wBXCVjUTL._SL1500_.jpg
686KB, 1500x1493px
>>
Rubber soul
>>
>>72517720
Let It Be... Naked
>>
>>72517785
The only correct answer, followed by Abbey Road
>>
you fags aren't even defending your choices

I set a bad example.

here is why the White Album is the best: because it rocks. none of their remaining records rock. period. not even Revolver.

White Album is the only album they made where they fully rocked.

Rubber Soul is great too just cause it is the fundamental bridge between the first and second phases of their career

Revolver is too full of shite to be their best. I love it, but come on. There are like 4-5 bunk tracks. Rubber Soul doesn't have bunk tracks.

And the bunk tracks on White are actually keys to what makes it great. Despite that I don't even listen to them really.
>>
>Revolver
Yellow Submarine
case closed

I don't even need to name the other 3-4 average to bunk tracks
>>
>>72517829
sgt. Pepper rocked
>>
I've had my ranking well thought on in my head for years

1. Abbey Road (best because it has the best production by far, most inventive and varied song writing (moreover, the most MATURE songwriting), and the best instrumental performances)
2. Sgt Pepper
3. Rubber Soul
4. Magical Mystery Tour
5. Let It Be
6. The white album
7. Revolver (overrated as fuck, it only continues to be called their best because it sounded different at the time and because of Tomorrow Never Knows which is admittedly the best Beatles song overall)
8. Help
9. Please Please Me
10. A Hard Day's Night
11. Yellow Submarine
12. Beatles for Sale
13. With the Beatles
>>
>>72517865
When I'm 64 is so un-rock that it cancels out any rock that is on the rest of the album
>>
>>72517888
nice trips
Also to be honest I just looked at the the tracklist and the only songs that rock are the intro and outro
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.