[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Americans really do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: let it be.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
let it be.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
Do Americans really do this?
>>
sit on roofs you mean?
>>
What,s it on roofs? Yeah, it's nice because in densely packed suburbs it's the only way to see more than a few hundred meters in front of you.
>>
Not anymore.
>>
It's a trick by big roofing to make you fuck up your shingles so they need replaceing
>>
nowadays you'd get the cops called for sitting on the roof like that
i hate large governments
>>
shit is too hot in the summer
>>
I remember my older siblings doing that back in the day. Not much of a thing any more though.
>>
>>72517574
this
t. shingler
>>
>>72517574
so you're saying the Replacements were an industry plant to shill for home renovation?

it all makes sense now
>>
>>72517773
Why do you think they're called the replacements
>>
File: tenor.gif (2MB, 288x204px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
2MB, 288x204px
>>72517574
>>72517773
>>72517821
>>
Do you post this shit every year? I've seen this before with the same question
>>
>puts an image of a roof in your head while a song called talking about dissatisfaction plays
>>
Back when I was 17 and my parents didn't know I smoked, I would crawl out of my bedroom window directly onto the roof to have a smoke and listen to music at night before I went to bed.
>>
>>72518754
but now you're 18, right anon?
>>
File: 1491789585976.jpg (11KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
1491789585976.jpg
11KB, 328x277px
>>72518786
26... Oh fuck.
>>
>>72518754
You better have been listening to midwest emo
>>
>>72518714
>Roofs... your Favorite Thing... are Comin' Out... you're Unsatisfied
>>
>>72518859
I was. And I remember listening to the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack on my roof.

>Listening to this while smoking under the stars on the roof

https://youtu.be/03qBqP2I4p8
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.