[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else think they're overrated and actually pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0294.jpg (84KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.jpg
84KB, 500x493px
Does anyone else think they're overrated and actually pretty terrible?? Also considering they only have 2 albums. I'm not even sure what In Utero really even is besides a remaster. I just want to know why everyone thinks there the best when they're obviously trash. Did Kurt's death bring them fame and then everyone hopped on the oh this must be depressing "i'm not like the others" rock music? I've always hated them and I always will.
>>
*deletes album and replaces with devonshire mixes*

*replaces something in the way with aneurysm live at reading*
>>
it's pop music as far as I'm concerned. if I'm in a rare mood and smells like teen spirit comes on the radio I'll probably enjoy it but yeah I don't get the following. I guess because kurt is a beautiful and marketable figure.
>>
They have more than 2 albums. What do you men In Utero is a remaster? A remaster of what?
>>
Its what Marvel movies are for /tv/.
>>
I don't think they're terrible. I do certainly think they're over rated, but it's just because of the edgy teenage scene where everyone is "Grunge" and in love with a city they've never been to.

But I appreciate the impact they had on music as a whole.
>>
>>72513297
I think it might be a joke
>>
Probably one of my oldest favorite bands but never my absolute favorite.
>>
Songs are ok and pretty enjoyable, but they get boring quick. Some of them are 5 minutes of the same chords, verses and chorus. He applied the same freaking formula in every song.
>>
I really like In Utero.
Nevermind was meh.
>>
Ya'll are dumb as fuck. This is what was popular before Nirvana. Just let that sink in. You think Nirvana is pleb tier, try listening to Glam rock and tell me Nirvana didn't save music
>>
>>72513423
I wonder if they regret it?
>>
>>72513297
In Utero is quite literally called a remaster for their 20th anniversary and they are just remixes or something. Is there anything new?
>>
>>72513473
Are you having a fucking laugh?
>>
File: 1319806108478.jpg (73KB, 508x449px) Image search: [Google]
1319806108478.jpg
73KB, 508x449px
Whatever you say, Billy Corgan.
>>
>>72513423
I'm talking about now dipshit. We have access to whatever the hell we want to listen to.
>>
>>72513473
... Am I being rused
>>
>>72513490
No I can't stand them i honestly don't care whats on any of their albums. So then there's only 3? kek
>>
>>72513518
but you care enough to start a thread about a band you can't even stand? why don't you promote more of what you love about music and less bashing of what you hate?
>>
>>72513551
I want to understand why this overrated garbage is loved by so many posers
>>
>>72513551
I'm not bashing them they only have 3 albums if not 2 holy shit i'm stating facts. They suck.
>>
>>72513605
you're confusing facts with opinions. this is some grade school tier shit. come on now
>>
>>72513605
and you still haven't explained why...?
>>
>>72513649
they suck and you should know it too
>>
>>72513668
I'm getting too old for 4chan.
>>
>>72513423
glam rock was based
>>
>>72513658
I think they make entry level music. some of it's good. I just don't get all the fuss. They're extroidinarily overrated. They inspired every other shit radio band and Kurt's voice reminds me of Nickleback. They're repitive and gay.
>>
give in utero 2013 mix a listen
>>
>>72513738
entry level != bad
you seem far more interested in creating an image than the music
>>
>>72513696
Get out old man. Nirvana is lame
>>
>>72513753
i said some of it's good :~)
>>
>>72513738

They are overrated, not any more of less repetitive than almost any other band.
No idea where you're getting the Kurt Cobain / Chad Kroeger comparison, they sound absolutely nothing alike.

Gay.... maybe o<|:O)
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.