[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys know of any music about college life? Especially the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 3Q2hJ4FLN1UvS.gif (176KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
3Q2hJ4FLN1UvS.gif
176KB, 400x267px
You guys know of any music about college life?

Especially the one that deals with stressing about finals, and pondering whether what you're studying for is worth your effort or whether there is any hope for you after you graduate
>>
File: dismembent.jpg (159KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
dismembent.jpg
159KB, 900x900px
I listened to this a bit in the first couple months when moving to college, as it perfectly captures the anxiety, stress, and depression of being somewhere new.
>>
>>72512854
>You guys know of any music about college life?
Pinkerton
>Especially the one that deals with stressing about finals, and pondering whether what you're studying for is worth your effort or whether there is any hope for you after you graduate
no clue at all amigo
>>
>>72512877
Been listening to this too lately!

Sure i don't completely relate with all that travis sings about, but i do really identify with the song's feelings of being lost, ignoring any help from your nearest ones...

Also, thinking that anything anyone does around you is total magic while despising yourself, and, when you're interested in a qt, pondering whether you're doing the right thing or totally disgusting her
>>
>>72512854
this one foe me
>>
>>72512854
feeling the same, dude. physics student calling in.
sometimes it's just too much to bear. don't know about the music tho
>>
You are really going to cringe at how stressed out you were about college when it's all over.

Regular non-college life afterwards is so much more stressful.

>t. spending all of my income on rent to sleep on the floor of a shitty apartment with dead stinky rats in the walls
>>
>>72513322
I feel you anon... tho i'm doing chemistry

Not as hard maybe, i know, but still frustrating a lot of the time

Also most our physical chem professors either are total jerks or dont know how toteach at all
>>
>>72513511
If you're too retarded to figure out the mathematics on your own, just drop out, there's no point.
Chemistry is incredibly chill.
>>
>>72513472
It'll vary wildly from person to person. I am definitely less stressed now than when I was in college, and it's the same for most people I know.
>>
>>72513511
most of my teachers are decent enough, the thing is there are too many chapters to cover up and doing homework and studying at home isn't enough because there isn't enough time
>>
>>72513639
Not sure if bait but the mathematics is the least of my worries really

The fact is that at my faculty people are still too fixed on very traditional ways of teaching at their lectures: just go in front of the board, recite whatever is specified in the syllabus, and come the nexy day with more of the same

Sure thing some professors do try to make the class more interesting and offer personal help to those in trouble, but with them trying to comply with all that is demanded in the syllabus, sometimes it's too much even for them
>>
>>72513774
So what?
University exists to force you to teach yourself.
Most lectures I don't even attend myself, because they're a waste of time.
I can study the same material myself using the same two hours I'd waste on attending.
>>
>>
>>72513810
This. That other anon sounds like someone that never should have gone to college, unless he's pulling tons of tail.
>>
>>72513810
>University exists to force you to teach yourself
Yeah I guess so... To make you feel responsible and go find a solution if it hasn't been provided to you or you weren't there to get it

I also do my own research whenever i skip classes, been quite used to it lately

The thing is, where i study, if lectures are easily skippable, it usually means that the professor is so uninterested or dumb to do his job that he will usually give away good grades in the same mood

>>72513890
Eh, i haven't been doing that bad
This year i've actually been trying to be more responsible, look after extra problems in the bibliography and stuff...

Guess the paranoia that's coming to me right now is just the usual stuff
>>
I got you senpai.
>youtube.com/watch?v=gcxYDJqokUQ

Also it's not worth the effort if
1. The effort required is too big (e.g. you have anxiety and depression that magnifies it)
2. The reward (a 9-5 life with wife and kids) isn't fulfilling for you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.