[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you all listen to the same music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tZLwxUV.png (864KB, 630x737px) Image search: [Google]
tZLwxUV.png
864KB, 630x737px
Why do you all listen to the same music?
>>
I don't listen to any of that. Maybe except for King Crimson and Popol Vuh
>>
>>72512167
I only listen to two of those albums regularly
>>
>>72512167
Only occasionally listen to American Football desu lad. Also it's not like /mu/core is still respected, you get shit on regularly if you mention /mu/core.
>>
Listen. The people who shit on /mu/core are just doing it cause they're bored and this board has gone to shit. The reality is that these albums are meant as jump-off points; albums that should be prerequisites to posting on this board, because everyone's assumed you've heard them.
>>
>>72512287
this. none of those albums are bad
>>
What part don't you understand? Even if everyone here had unique and distinguishable taste, there would still be a most popular album. There would still be /mu/core that many people could discuss.
>>
>>72512198
>I dont
>I do tho
What are you trying to prove?
>>
>>72512349
Nothing at all.
What are you trying to prove?
>>
>>72512260
>Only occasionally listen to literally the only album that does not belong there at all
>>
I pretty much only listen to Deathconsciousness and American Football from that list regularly. Occasionally Loveless, Pet Sounds, and Remain In Light.

>>72512366

I think you're talking about Hospice.
>>
>>72512366
Why doesn't American football belong there?
>>
>Americano memeball
>>
>>72512221
i listen to SFTB every night while i fall asleep
>>
File: 1471373587314.jpg (111KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471373587314.jpg
111KB, 1000x1000px
>>72512167
>no tpab
This is old, family.
>>
>>72512899

I'm calling the police because I'm pretty sure you're a serial killer
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.