[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the appeal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0725.jpg (115KB, 960x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0725.jpg
115KB, 960x690px
What's the appeal?
>>
It's generic radio-friendly soul pop bolstered by Adele's great ability as a singer.

It ain't hard to figure out, this shit is one of the most sure bets in pop music.
>>
Probably best to ask her fans who aren't likely to here. You will only get stupid, clueless and biased answers here.
>>
>>72508371
THICC
>>
>>72508371
>What's the appeal?
She's rich, she's famous. and she's almost as fat as me.
>>
>>72508408
this is pretty much the reason i like her music
>>
>>72508371
she's fat as fuck and that's beautiful
>>
she is a great singer. too bad her lyrics lack depth
>>
How does Adele have such a good jawline for her weight? I'm surprised her neck didn't fill in and give her a double or triple chin.
>>
I want to smash her so hard
>>
Bland, safe fat white woman makes bland safe boring soul music consumed by bland safe fat white women
>>
>>72508371
It's a talented white pop vocalist that conservative suburban white people can listen to without having listen to a black person or a person who sings about things that could be sins like binge drinking drugs or sex
>>
File: norm-macdonald.jpg (120KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
norm-macdonald.jpg
120KB, 620x375px
>>72508947
You dirty dog!
>>
Her fanbase is mostly older women who like her more for her image than her songwriting
>>
>>72509252
You say that cynically but she is the top selling artist.

Being a hedonistic retard doesnt sell radio friendly unit shifters my friend .

If you are a pop artist your goal is to make bland, offensive music that can be enjoyed by every race, gender, sex, and not offend anyone.

For instance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM
>>
>>72509317
>offensive

meant non offensive

hehe
>>
>>72509023
because she's just overweight and not obese
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.