[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite streaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (204KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
204KB, 1310x873px
I fucking love Google play.
Pandora use to be my shit.
Then people started to streaming music on youtube and I'm in love with that too.
I love youtube love stream cause NO GOD DAMN ADS!

So what do /mu/? What's your favorite streaming?
>>
>streaming
>>
i've used spotify and apple music

apple music fucking sucks

spotify is pretty good, just wish certain artists would stop crying into their wallets and put their music on it
>>
I like Google play, but I got 3 month free of Tidal and I'm actually digging it more.
>>
>>72499649
I have my own music too on my 4TB but sometimes you wanna find new artists so this is easier sometimes.

>>72499653
I've heard a lot of people using Spotify. I thought of trying it out but I have so many services I listen to
>>
Pay for Google play, get YouTube Red included. Pretty good deal.
>>
>>72499711
what is YouTube Red? I've only heard about it in name? it's like ad free youtube right? is it really that big of a deal?
>>
>>72499731
They're getting a bunch of shows and they have some exclusive shows like how Netflix does it. From what Arin and Dan (Game Grumps) have been talking about, they're doing a show together there and they are playing different characters I think. Dan wont shut up about it.
>>
>>72499762
>YouTube shows

Kek, people actually watch those shit. The only thing good about YouTube red is ad free videos, which is point to pay for when you can just use adblock.
>>
>>72499819
I dunno anything about any of the shows. I watch a few youtubers in general.

Some of the best shows I've seen have come from youtube.
They have a Nightwing show, Dick Grayson earth one, Adult Wednesday, and likely a few others that aren't youtube red tho.
>>
>>72499762
interesting, it seems like youtube should be giving it more features because i hear people are jumping ship on youtube for twitch since the wall street journal debacle
>>
>>72499731
the main uses for me were ad-free videos and the ability to download videos and watch them later on your phone. which was useful when i worked by myself for 8+ hours and needed stuff to watch. oh and background play, which was a feature they used to have but took out and made you pay for (i don't really count that as a plus because its bullshit)
>>
>>72499711
This. I got youtube red simply for the ability to shut my screen off and listen to a video (podcasts mostly) and didn't realize for like 3 months that I also got google play along with it.

Worth the 10 bucks a month for me. It was either that or buy another mp3 player once my ipod bit the dust. Plust google play has more music than any other streaming service it seems like.
>>
>>72499668
faggot
>>
>>72500215
no u
>>
>>72499639
botnet
>>
>>72500276
bot·net
A network of private computers infected with malicious software and controlled as a group without the owners' knowledge, e.g., to send spam messages.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.