[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder OST?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (34KB, 307x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 307x300px
Is this the official soundtrack of online dating?
>>
nope
>>
too virginal
>>
>>72498815
Tired of Sex - a song about being tired of just hooking up and looking for a relationship when all the women you're fucking want is sex. Why Bother is pretty much about the same thing.

El scorcho and Falling for You are literally about dating unattainable women.

You could easily apply the lyrics in across the sea to unattainable long distance lusting and knowing a lot of things about someone before ever even meeting them first.

Butterfly is about being strictly physically attracted to women who want a relationship (to be fair to the women)

And i don't think I even need to explain why Pink Triangle fits the soundtrack
>>
File: Selection_560.png (94KB, 962x523px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_560.png
94KB, 962x523px
pls respond
>>
>>72499067
kek

did you use an actual picture of Rivers Cuomo or find a guy who looks exactly like him? Fucking hilarious shit btw
>>
>>72499067
did you at least put
On a typical Friday night I am
in the garage
>>
This is the most depressingly relatable album of all time
>>
>>72499067
wow
>>
>>72498798
no and kys
>>
>>72498798
Pink triangle desu
>>
"holy cow I think I got one here! now just what am I supposed to do?"

Yeah that's weirdly accurate. The album is full of anthems for lonely, self-hating assholes who still pull the occasional girl. I mean, it's one of my favorites because it's a self-aware narrative, but let's be real, it tends to resonate most with the same crowd that didn't fully understand the message of "Fight Club" but calls it their favorite movie. I'm not surprised that 4chan relates
>>
>>72499067
WHO YOU CALLING BITCH?
>>
>>72499183
if you're a nu-male it must bate
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.