[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*adds The Fucked Jam*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Mollusk.png (285KB, 931x932px)
Mollusk.png
285KB, 931x932px
*adds The Fucked Jam*
>>
*deletes dancing in the show tonight*
*adds flutes of chi*

literally no one can argue this not making sense
>>
>>72497110
*deletes the nothing*
*adds the flutes of chi, kim smoltz, and did you see me*
>>
I don't mind the Fucked Jam
>>
The Pepe Mollusk poster makes me happy
>>
>>72498380

why do brownouts jizz so fucking hard over kim smoltz
>>
*replaces Waving My Dick In The Wind with Booze Me Up And Get Me High*
>>
>>72498674
because it's comfy as fuck. It's impossible to be in a bad mood after listening to kim smoltz.
>>
>ween fans aren't thic-
>>
>>72498293
the album loses the feeling of symmetry it has with the hidden track at the end of She Wanted to Leave. Remove Any of the filler that is Tracks 7-10 and then we're talking
>>
me on the left
>>
File: a3838757669_10.jpg (81KB, 1200x1200px)
a3838757669_10.jpg
81KB, 1200x1200px
*adds Wide Eyed* (the based live acoustic version with Geo doing soft noise)
>>
>>72497110
I'm gonna be honest /mu/ before today I had no idea who Ween were, but I've seen this specific album like 5 times over various threads and it's really good. Thanks guys.
>>
>>72499666
satan has good taste
>>
i remember listening to "Fancy Pants" as my first ween song....At that time i thought the only person who would listen to this shit was a heroin addict. Then i saw pictures of their fan base and my assumptions were confirmed. Worse than wookies
>>
>>72501205

Lots of people with dreads, nasty people!
>>
>>72501346
Please tell me what a wookie is sarcasm fag.
>>
>>72498705
I'm going to my first Ween concert this summer. I hope I can meet qt girls like her.
>>
Is it wrong that I love The Mollusk and Quebec but don't like The Pod at all?
>>
>>72497110
is it just me or does the cover look like your gf´s vagina
>>
>>72503035
Not at all.
>>
>>72498398
this.
I have no problem with it, I don't understand the hate.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.