[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: US Beatles albums worst to best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: The_U.S._Albums.jpg (54KB, 610x494px) Image search: [Google]
The_U.S._Albums.jpg
54KB, 610x494px
ITT: US Beatles albums worst to best
>>
>>72495753
Does anyone even listen to the US albums?
>>
File: in this house pigfuck (1).jpg (361KB, 847x1072px) Image search: [Google]
in this house pigfuck (1).jpg
361KB, 847x1072px
>>72495753
>>
Yesterday And Today would be GOAT if it wasn't for Act Naturally and What Goes On
>>
>>72495775
what's the difference? Only one I know of is that Rubber Soul had some songs switched.
>>
>>72496244
Pretty sure they're completely different up until Sgt. Pepper. Some of the early ones have different covers/titles completely.
>>
>>72496320
Hence the butcher parody cover they made.
>>
>>72495753
>>72495792
>>72495934
>>72496244
>>72496320
>>72496466
we already have a beatles thread
>>72496069
>>
>>72496478
How the fuck is that a Beatles thread? Thats a bait thread
>>
>>72496505
newfag
>>
File: 1491337160392.jpg (176KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491337160392.jpg
176KB, 500x500px
Well, I'm not doing it out of the American set

WtB < BfS < YS < PPM < MMT < Help < RS < WA < Peppers < Revolver
>>
>>72496320
I don't think Help!, Rubber Soul or Revolver are any different.
>>
>>72496850
Rubber Soul is definitely different.
>>
I didn't realize till I was finished that I had done a best to worst, not worst to best, so fuck it.

US Rubber Soul > US Revolver > Second Album > Meet the Beatles > Yesterday and Today > Something New > Beatles '65 > US Help! > Beatles VI
>>
>>72496466
M A D M E N
>>
>Worst
All of them
None of them
>Best
>>
>>72496850
You are wrong.
>>
>>72495934
It would be GOAT if the sequencing wasn't so bad.
>>
>>72495753
Th Beatles never put out a bad record either in the U.S. or England. (Or anywhere else for that matter)

>>72495775
Yes. I do. I was raised on them.

>>72496244
Up until Sgt Pepper most Beatles albums were quite different in the U.S. and U.K. The first U.K. Beatles album to come close to being identical to it's U.S. counterpart was Beatles For Sale. Side one is identical to Beatles 65 except Kansas City is not included Side two of both albums have Honey Don't She's A Woman I Feel Fine and Everybody's Trying to Be My Baby but that's were the similarities end as Beatles For Sale had songs that would later appear on Beatles VI in the U.S. (Eight Days a Week Words of Love)

The second album to come closest to reflecting it's U.S. counterpart would be Revolver. It's actually Identical in every way except the British version includes I'm Only Sleeping And Your Bird Can Sing and Dr. Robert.

Fun fact: The U.S. album Yesterday and Today not only features the three songs omitted from the U.S. version of Revolver it was released three weeks before Revolver was released in the U.K. so American Beatles fans actually got to hear those songs first.

One should do a google search to make comparisons of albums and track listings. Have fun.
>>
>>72496850
You couldn't be more wrong.
The U.S. version of Help only had songs featured in the movie PLUS the incidental music used in certain scenes while the U.K. version not only had The Beatles' songs used in the movies (But no incidental music) but also a slew of new songs NOT in the movie which would later appear on various U.S. albums

While Rubber Soul in both the U.S. and U.K. have similar track listings both not only have different songs but a different feel or "vibe" if you will. The U.S. version starts to with I've Just Seen a Face while the U.K. version starts out with Drive My Car. Capitol Records in the U.S. was trying to convert Bob Dylan fans into Beatles fans while the U.K. version captured the feel of "Swinging London" at the time. Again songs appear on the U.K. version which would later be released on Yesterday and Today.

See >>72497381 for an explanation of the differences between the U.S. version and U.K. version of Revolver.
>>
The version of Rubber Soul that Brian Wilson would have heard was the US version with I've Just Seen a Face and It's Only Love.
That's the album that inspired him to write and record Pet Sounds.
>>
>>72496516
you don't need to be an oldfag to know that shit is bait bro
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.