[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you rank these god-tier white rappers? 1. RA the Rugged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Whytes.png (985KB, 1014x652px) Image search: [Google]
Whytes.png
985KB, 1014x652px
How do you rank these god-tier white rappers?

1. RA the Rugged Man
2. Eminem
3. Cage (fat version)
4. Slug
5. El-P
6. Vinny Paz
>>
beastie boys > all of the ones OP mentioned
>>
cLOUDDEAD > all of the ones OP mentioned
>>
>>72495275
fair enough. disagree, but I can see how they could be someone's #1

>>72495289
negative
>>
Said already, but Paul's Boutique is one of the best hip hop albums ever, regardless of race
>>
>>72496500
Yeah but not because of the rapping LOL
>>
>>72496454
back to rebdit you fucking subhuman
>>
>>72495150
/mu/ only likes black rappers
>>
Lil Ugly Mane > any other white rapper
>>
Where's Aesop?
Also El-P is a much better producer than a rapper
>>
>>72496941
>I listened to RTJ2 once
>>
>>72497082
Lol actually Funcrusher Plus is in my top 10 hip hop albums. But I don't know El-P always drags and aren't as witty compared to Bigg Jus. Probably the only exception is Fantastic Damage but it's literally El-Ps heart and soul and love for New York and a response to 9/11 distilled into an album.
>>
>>72497133
His lyricism was impeccable all the way to the late 2000s, especially on his guest features.
>>
>>72497185
I'll have to revisit his later solo stuff and check out some of his features then, any you suggest in particular?
>>
Eminem
Slug
El-P
Cage
Rugged Man

POWER GAP

Vinnie Paz can go suck a dick
>>
Eminem is in the top 10 rappers of all time

others dont really come close
>>
>>72495150
Pre-2004 Eminem and R.A. The Rugged Man are the only good rappers on that chart

El-P's a God-tier producer, and once in a while Slug tells a decent story that isn't whiny emo bullshit.

And Cage's only claim to fame is that Eminem somewhat mimicked his style during the SSEP/LP era, Cage's music itself is shit and Em did his flow justice by giving it substance.

Oh and FUCK Vinnie Paz cornball ass.
>>
white rappers try too hard
>>
>>72495150
Pre-Encore Eminem > El-P > R.A. The Rugged Man > Slug >>>>>>> 2004-Onward Eminem > Cage > Vinnie Paz
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.