[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music for self hatred

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1686650.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1686650.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
A girl i spent a semester getting over has decided to start contacting me again. Music for this feel?
>>
>>
>>72494090
i die a little inside everytime i see this cover because someone at a party at my house stole a super soft tshirt with this album art i got at a leonard cohen concert and i wish i could know who BECAUSE I WOULD FUCKING RAPE THEM IN THE STREET IN FRONT OF THEIR FAMILY AND STRANGLE THEM ALL
>>
>>72494141
shame on them. would make a killer shirt, especially if it were soft.
>>
>>72494169
seriously i wish hell were real for the sick fuck that did it. where can i ever find another now that he's sadly passed on? and even if i found one online how could i verify its softness? or replace the memory of buying it at his concert? there is no pain too great for the person who took that from me.
>>
>>72494197
I already feel more bad for you than i do myself. "even if i found one online how could i verify its softness" hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>72494243
I'M SERIOUS HOW?? do i trust a random ebay seller trying to fucking gouge me lying to me about how soft it is and when it arrives its as stiff as the fucking ramones tshirt i got at hot topic when i was in middle school and has been washed 10000 times?
>>
>>72494266
>>72494266
stopppp.... my sides hahah. Perhaps you should just cherish the memory of owning such a perfect shirt. Or maybe tape the logo on to the next cozy shirt you purchase? Maybe an iron on logo?
>>
>>72494300
its literally the softest tshirt i ever owned. no exaggeration. and patton oswalt walked up to me and made fun of me in the lobby while i was buying it RIGHT TO MY FACE HOW DO YOU REPLACE THAT??? MY TSHIRT WAS THERE FOR THAT AND NOW HES GONE AND WHO WILL REMINISCE WITH ME
>>
>>72494326
oh my gosh... you win... you win.... I'm a whining pussy. you obviously have experienced the worst in life. And the pug man himself witnessing you buy that t shirt. i mean dude i'm so sorry. if i could do anything to help you on this trek to find this one of a kind experience I would. But there is only so much i can do. you're right, the person who has stolen this memory from you must pay. They are probably wearing it right now reading this conversation like the mischievous bastard they are
>>
>>72494391
i also lost my very best friend of many years who was the only one with me at this show because we fell out on a road trip last year when he tried to charge me $20 to take a shower and then fucking DITCHED ME IN UTAH AND I HAD TO TAKE A FUCKING GREYHOUND BACK TO CHICAGO. GREYHOUND: FOR RETARDS, BY RETARDS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND SUFFERING LIKE I DO? DO YOU???
>>
File: njvqVCtQZle3C.gif (493KB, 425x199px) Image search: [Google]
njvqVCtQZle3C.gif
493KB, 425x199px
>>72494437
>>
>>72494526
same to you, pal. i wish albert rosenfield was here to clap us both on the back in a supportive manner.
>>
That feel might be the start of a good feel
>>
>>72494617
it won't be
>>
they have it on his website dude

https://www.leonardcohenshop.com/products/black-songs-of-love-and-hate-t-shirt
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJWOtL-PZiE
>>
>>72495074
there was nothing on the back of mine, and it was like supernaturally soft, how do i verify this tshirt even comes close when its not even the same design. literally crying rn.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.