[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beyonce is in the studio with Sigur Ros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

Beyonce is in the studio with Sigur Ros
>>
i wish them the best of luck on their quest for making the most boring album of all time
>>
oh I bet she is
>>
>>72492417
FPBP
>>
slay
>>
Look, i know bribing p4k didnt work, having father john misty write on your last album didnt work.
Its never going to work, legit hipsters are always going to think you are mediocre garbage.
And if they were going to like a pop star ironically it would be britney spears.

Maybe you should pay thom yorke to turn his wonky eye towards ya
>>
>>72492311
of course she is, queen bey aint gon write her own music
>>
>>72492311
Sauceee
>>
>>72492311
why are people trying to force this talentless retard?
>>
I miss back when she was just a generic pop star instead of trying to be a "serious" artist. At least Britney never pretended to be something she wasn't.
>>
ITT: white bois
>>
They are incorporating the coda of Varuo into one of her songs. she's sings over top it
>>
File: cia.jpg (37KB, 600x639px) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
37KB, 600x639px
>>72492704
man, even if you are a drooling moron that likes pop music beyonce is forgettable and cringy as fuck, some orchestrated girl power garbage thats actually written in a smokey back room by white men.
The only thing that keeps her relevant is you get called a racist for calling her garbage by her cult of personality retard fans.
I mean what is she even trying to fucking do, does she want the bored white guy posting on mu audience?
Why?
We know its all an illusion, she doesnt write her music, doesnt play any instruments, the whole commodificaion of feminism to sell her crapola albums
Plus she is old and already had kids, no one wants to fap to her anymore.

The beyonce fanbase will continue to be fat black women and yuppies who want the musical equivalent of saying they have a black friend so they arent racist

She should take a pic wearing a burzum shirt, shit would be hilarious and mu approved
>>
>>72492943
t. White boi
>>
>>72492940
HOW SWAY?
>>
>>72492311
i don't know how i feel about this
>>
>>72492311
Beyonce is not in the studio with Sigur Ros
>>
>>72494269
proof?
>>
>>72492311
you just KNOW
>>
>>72492943
was it autism?
>>
>>72494285
I'll give you your proof
*unzips dick*
>>
>>72492311
they gon fucc?

Bey seems like the kind of woman who can take multiple men in one night
>>
>>72492479
Thom "Every Nig In His Right Place" Yorke would never do that.
>>
>>72492943
>>72493968
>>72494092
Samefag
>>
(((((((((Beyonce))))))))
>>
>>72492940
holy shit that sounds amazing
>>
>>72492943
This but unironically.
>>
>>72492311
YAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

#slay
>>
Beyoncë is not very good, imo. Her voice is nothing special. Except single ladies, which is an excellent song.
>>
I hate this fucking board
>>
>>72497514
>pretending to not like beyonce except for single ladies
how much of a contrarian you are?
you know that this song sounds just like any other beyonce song, how could you like only that song?
>>
>>72495928
I agree
>>
>>72492417
Fpbp.
>>
>>72497527
why?
>>
>>72497543
Because it's possible to only like one or two songs by an artist.
>>
Victory Rose was always garbage and I dived head into post-rock.
Ambient vacuum trash.
>>
>>72497568
you obviously got affected by other people's opinions
pathetic
>>
>>72492311
I just turned gay
>>
>>72492311
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>72497590
Yeah dude. You're right. I actually thought lemonade was great but was just saying it was dumb to gain the upper-hand in a hipster pissing contest on 4chan. Good call.
>>
>>72492311
fat
>>
>>72492311
Ok?
>>
i want to have sexs with this woman
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.