[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your girlfriend enjoy your music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Pic unrelated
>>
>>72486604
Not what I've been listening to lately which has been abrasive uncomfortable experimental stuff. She likes the 1975 a lot
>>
File: IMG_0641.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0641.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>
my favorites are boards of canada, velvet underground, dalek. shes into lotta 80s post punk and shit, the cure, smiths etc

she likes what ive showed her
>>
Yeah, my wife mostly dated local musicians before she met me.

She has her own favorites... she knows a lot of punk, and folk/indie bands from the 90's and 2000's. Her parents were religious morons, so she doesn't know much about music pre-1990 except hippie music because she hung out with that crowd in high school.

So likes my taste in music, so I generally get to make the playlists for our parties and just the two of us shit. I mean, I know not to subject her to black metal, experimental electronic/ambient, or new age or anything like that.

She gets a lot of shoegaze, classic rock, new wave, dream pop, post-punk, and various other selections from other genres I think she might like.

She'll listen to blackgaze if the mood is right, but metal doesn't really rankle her chain anyways, and I get that. Metal is kinda made by and about men, regardless of the women that do like that.
>>
>>72486768
>dalek
Never heard of them 'til now, they look interesting. What do I listen to to get a good taste of what they're like?
>>
>>72486942
New age is literally the worst genre, Web 1.0 tier webpage background music
>>
Some of it but she mostly like hippie indie bullshit
>>
>>72486984
check out Filthy Tounge Of Gods and Griots. The first track "Spirtual Healing" is a good example of their and sounds and its also fucking incredible

its like Death Grips but better. less pretentious lyrically, WAY WAY WAY more abrasive production, borderline harsh noise at times.

subject matter is a bit more political though if youre alright with that, but seriously check them out. if you like From Filthy Tounge, then check out Absence after
>>
>>72487061
Will do man, thanks.
>>
wtf is a grlfriend ?
>>
>>72487061
>>72487123
Also, if I'm honest Death Grips is definitely one of my favourite bands, so your comparison intrigues me.
>>
>>72487123
>>72487145

awesome man, you will adore them then if death grips is your favorite. dalek is a huge influence on MC Ride so it makes sense
>>
she does, just not the music i show her
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.