[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best song off this album and why is it Charger?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: humanz.jpg (123KB, 1160x1160px) Image search: [Google]
humanz.jpg
123KB, 1160x1160px
What's the best song off this album and why is it Charger?
>>
Busted and Blue. Might've been the Banx & Ranx remix of Saturnz Barz if it were actually on the album but it's not.
>>
>>72481013
Grace Jones ruins that track
>>
>>72481013
Momentz would be the best if it weren't for the autistic asian screeching in the middle of it.
>>
>>72481013
the ending of 'out of body'
>>
AH CHA CHA CHAJA

Best songs:
>Ticker Tape
>Andromeda
>Busted and Blue
>She's My Collar
>We Got The Power

Notice the trend?
>>
1. Submission
2. Strobelite
>>
>>72481013
It's the best because it sounds good, duh
>>
i like hallelujah money but im a sucker for that hipster dub rnb stuff
>>
Too many features
Too much rnb
Too little Damon
Too little actual instrumentalization
>>
>>72481013
>>72481272
actually it's probably the best because it's the only track with 90% damon
>>
>>72481303

Busted and Blue is just about straight Damon.
>>
>>72481318
So is all of this >>72481156
>>
>>72481318
Its still shit either way. So melodramatic. The shitty synths just make it sound cheesy with the TLC fucking vocals singing that stupid refrain.
>>
>>72481337

Fair enough. I'm not about to go out of my way to defend anything from this album. That said, I like melodrama so it works for me, or at least works more than any other song on the album. It's the least disappointing moment on the album for me.
>>
>>72481013
i like this album, but i need some more listens to determine how it compares to the other albums
best song let me out, damons part makes up for so-so rapping
>>
Strobelite, Charger, and She's My Collar are the only good songs that weren't singles.
>>
>>72481013
all my loife
>>
CHA-CHARGER
>>
>>72481156
>>72481425
is this a meme or you really liked that song? because I did
>>
>>72482314
Was one of the few songs I liked.
>>
Best songs (and basically the only good songs) are Busted and Blue and Submission
>>
Saturnz Barz best track
>>
>>72482439
Without Popcaan it's a solid 9/10.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.