[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Siamese Dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Hey, me and my friend are in the middle of a disagreement. I believe that this song is very good and he says it is absolute trash.

We bet 5 dollars that 4chan would agree with us.

So in your honest opinion, is this a good song?

Please listen to all of it or at least half.

thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeZ4M6MT-CE
>>
>>72476158
Let's make this as objective as possible
http://www.strawpoll.me/12854083
>>
Your friend is a worthless fucking pleb.
>>
>>72476184

thanks anon!
>>
>Absolute trash
So your friend is stupid ? Got it
>>
Your friend is really REALLY dumb and stupid and is a moronic ignoramus. Tell him the truth, you don't want friends who are retarded like him.
>>
>>72476407
so no love deep web is fag music because the album art is a dick? Ok lmao. great logic
>>
>>72476158
9/10
>>
Honestly am I the only one on this fucking board who thinks Smashing Pumpkins fucking suck, and that Siamese Dream and Melon Collie are both incredibly overrated?
>>
>>72477402
Melon Collie - maybe

Siamese Dream - fuck no. Have you listened to the entire album chronologically? It has such a wide variety of sound and at 1hr 2 mins it feels like a journey
>>
>>72477434
yes I bought it while I was in high school. Hated it then and hate it now.

Honestly some of the guitar tones are pretty solid and it has some decent riffs, but thats about the only positive things I can say about it. The lyrics are some of the worst I've heard on any piece of music ever, period. Everything is derivative and bland 90s alt rock and does nearly nothing to differentiate itself. Corgan cannot sing for shit and his nasally whiny voice is very grating. To top it all off, Disarm is one of the worst songs I've ever heard in my life, one of the most melodramatic pieces of garbage ever put on wax.
>>
Not there best but still pretty decent
>>
>>72477496

I see your point about the lyrics. Some of them are lame. still 10/10
>>
>>72476633
Homophobic scum
>>
>>72477591
I'd go closer to 3-4/10 but too each their own
>>
Scaruffi gives it 7.5/10. Your friend should prepare his noose.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
>>72477736
>Unironically taking Scaruffi's opinion as anything more than novelty

I think you're the one who should be preparing the noose.
>>
>>72476158

OP is right. 9/10

I actually haven't listened to that album in awhile. 9.5/10
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.