[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too anxiety ridden to meet up a qt I met on bumble Any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: nickdrakefeels.png (42KB, 671x673px) Image search: [Google]
nickdrakefeels.png
42KB, 671x673px
>tfw too anxiety ridden to meet up a qt I met on bumble
Any music for this feel?
>>
Just have a smoke before you go
>>
>>72473234
the helk is bumble? im getting old :-/
>>
>>72473234
https://youtu.be/OztC_7nkAd8
>>
Quit being a pussy and lay pipe on that bitch! Your self-diagnosed 2017 anxiety (aka being a little coward babyboi nu-male) isn't impressing anyone. LAY PIPE!
>>
>>72473304
man, I haven't left my room for two years besides for uni and the cafeteria. I've made no friends and all I do is play guitar and browse 4chins, I'd just make a fool of myself.
>>
>>72473350
just don't go with any expectation to hold yourself up to man just go to do shit and live your life
if you go with this huge weight of "if i don't get laid/etc. then i failed" then you're just gonna be a sweaty mess, inside if not outside
just go and be, man, if she wants to meet up then she wants to like, be around you, so just go.
>>
>>72473350
pretend you're someone else for the rest of your life. seriously. play a character. it will genuinely help you.
>>
>>72473304
>>72473350
>>72473588
desu i did the same thing and ended up meeting up with this girl and it was kind of a disaster

it was just way more awkward than i thought it would be. also she was more attractive than she even was in her pics.

idk this anxiety shit needs to end. i need a xanax prescription or some shit. and whoever says "its in your head get over it" fuck off you don't get it
>>
>>72473648
i did this and it turned out great, except i occasionally panic as i realize im a phoney and no one really ever knew who i was, so im terrified of emotional intimacy lest they get too close and realize im actually a hollow shell

but hey i made friends
>>
https://youtu.be/5Epj2nStQrk
>>
>>72473588
>>72473648
Deep down I know you guys are right, it's stressful as hell for me though.

>>72473673
Same dude, she's way more attractive than I am.
>>
https://youtu.be/TwBglxKps3M
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4F_eaa1XIY
>>
File: THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg (231KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg
231KB, 863x752px
>>72473234
>>tfw too anxiety ridden to meet up a qt I met on bumble

Stop being a faggot and stop smoking weed, its makes anxiety problems worse over time. Get your t levels up by lifting and being sick cunt and stop regretting your life breh.

If you need a male role model here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bA2Gnac9OY
>>
>>72473760
>Same dude, she's way more attractive than I am.

dude that's not even true though. like that girl was in my league and i guarantee this girl is in your league if she wants to meet up with you off a fucking dating app. you know how many messages and shit these girls get if they're even moderately attractive?

i just wish i could care less about everything idk. when i'm drunk everything feels fine
>>
>>72473234
>nick drake
>black hair
One job nigger
>>
>>72474011
The fact that he's even questioning going is proof that she is out of his league desu
>>
>>72474063
how?

also try to get an artsy girl. they're more likely to interpret shyness as mysteriousness
>>
>>72473250
It's Tinder for Fat People
>>
>>72474106
Why do you think women fall for psychopaths and the like? Ted Bundy got laid all the time, he was senator material who got the 9/10's all the while he was /trash/ tier about sexual fantasies. All because he didn't doubt himself and had confidence and emotional control (well technically psychopaths are devoid of emotions all together, but still emotional control is inherently attractive).

Women don't like men who are weaker than them, even the batshit crazy feminists all date men who dom them in bed, or if they do end up dating an ultra beta male the crazier chicks cheat on the guy. Not to say all women are like that, some women marry up and have kids, but thats not really promoted as the cultural zeitgeist of the times. Either way, women want a real man. Its all about the child free life these days these days, so yeah OP is going to need to stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>72474257
>who dom them in bed

i'd still dom a girl in bed, i just don't like fucking dinner dates with random girls off tinder/bumble

i find it hard to believe that you're some sort of charming alpha if you're on 4chan on a sat night desu
>>
>>72474063
no it isn't
>>
>>72474257
https://youtu.be/RFR_eBXK3p0
>>
>>72474383
>charming alpha

Meh, it really doesn't take much to bed women its having them stay thats the hard part. Which is what I can't get a handle on either.

>>72474408
>i get my political views from fucking grindcore

Or you could you know go outside
>>
>>72474493
>Meh, it really doesn't take much to bed women its having them stay thats the hard part.
yeah obviously
>>
>>72474405
Yes it is. He can get lucky some times and find a girl that clicks, but thats really rare these days, at least in my experience.
>>
>>72474516
>He can get lucky some times and find a girl that clicks, but thats really rare these days, at least in my experience.
i don't get it, what are you saying

i just don't get why the fuck any girl would message a guy who isn't in their league first on bumble. that doesn't even make sense. there are so many guys on dating apps these days
>>
>>72474540
>i just don't get why the fuck any girl would message a guy who isn't in their league first on bumble

Well my point originally is that there is a difference between online and irl, so OP chickening out on irl makes him less attractive and might reduce his status in her eyes.
>>
>>72473648
Requesting that image of the guy who pretended to be the Nightrider
>>
>>72474595
>so OP chickening out on irl makes him less attractive and might reduce his status in her eyes.
oh totally. the only thing i was saying is that maybe in terms of objective attractiveness he probably is in her league, and if he was just more like outgoing/alpha he'd be fine

the fact that he's thinking this much about it means he's fucked though. i've been there
>>
>>72474641
>maybe in terms of objective attractiveness he probably is in her league,

Probably true but we'll never know because OP won't doxx himself
>>
File: wojak.png (34KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
34KB, 470x512px
>>72474641
the fact that he's thinking this much about it means he's fucked though
How can I not dude? This is literally the first female romantic attention I've ever received in my life. She calls me cutie and shit and I was just not prepared for that at all.

Even worse, she's the extroverted type with a million friends and probably wants me to hang out with them. I just barely avoided going to a music festival because I'm out of state at the time.
>>
>>72474943
Just stop being autistic and get your T levels up ffs. Also stop smoking weed it makes anxiety problems worse.
>>
>>72474943
>She calls me cutie and shit and I was just not prepared for that at all.
take it as a compliment man, use it to build your ego

why did you even go on a dating app in the first place?

>>72474979
stop saying this bullshit about t levels and weed

testosterone has literally nothing to do with anxiety and weed doesnt' necessarily increase anxiety either
>>
>>72474979
Also, stop existing in the 21st century. It makes anxiety problems worse. And stop being anxious it makes your T levels worse. And stop having low T, it makes your anxiety worse.
>>
>>72475002
>why did you even go on a dating app in the first place?
I don't even know. I hate being alone but I always avoid people. Wish I could go back to highschool were the courses were easy and I actually had friends.
>>
>>72475002
>testosterone has literally nothing to do with anxiety and weed doesnt' necessarily increase anxiety either

Not true, depression and anxiety disorders coerrelate highly with low T in males

>weed doesn't necessarily increase anxiety either

topkek yeah keep telling yourself that

>>72475021
>irrelevant associations

Stop smoking weed
>>
>>72475131
>I hate being alone but I always avoid people. Wish I could go back to highschool were the courses were easy and I actually had friends.
describes me to a T

what i really wish is that it was easier for me to talk to strangers
>>
>>72473234
literally met a girl from tinder just now got back from it lmao. she aight cute face but i wish she was more petit but whatever im trying to see what the mouth do. didnt really do much today just introduced each other i guess but we are hanging tomorrow and she smokes so at least we can get high together and shit
>>
>>72475200
Nice bro
>>
>>72474257
this guy has spoken to at least three girls in his life. he should know
>>
>>72475308
>he's never had a friend date an asshole she keeps coming back to and wondered why

wew
>>
>>72473673
xanax is bullshit, all it does is make you tired/drunk

>>72473760
so? I pretty much walked up to a girl way better looking than me and asked her out today and she agreed

I'm sure you'll be fine
>>
>>72475145
>Depression and anxiety are a result of low T and not vice versa

Okay
>>
>they all fell for the life is worth living and people are worth interacting with joke
>>
>>72475883
Either way the ways you boost testosterone are through working out, eating healthier, sleeping more, and getting some sun. Studies have shown that increased T levels reduces symptoms of depression and anxiety.
>>
>>72476136
Studies have shown, once someone has a spiritual death and acknowledges the meaninglessness of suffering in life, there's no amount of lifting, dieting, or fucking that's going to save them.

Stop giving advice to people 15 miles down the trail.
>>
>>72476210
fuck off pseud
>>
>>72473648
Doing this sets you up for a killer identity crisis
>>
>>72476299
You sound afraid, thinking there might be a cure.
>>
>>72476493
I'm not op nor am I a turboautist permavirgin
>>
>>72476499
No, thinking there might be any reason to live.

Although, using terms like turboautist permavirgin makes me think you're probably a bit dull.
>>
>>72476531
how about you kill yourself then instead of shitting up /mu/ with your autism
>>
>>72476590
Don't worry, boss, I will soon enough.
>>
>>72476689
well hurry up

you can't talk all that shit and not back it up
>>
File: 1490245842629.gif (726KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1490245842629.gif
726KB, 300x168px
>>72476210
>, once someone has a spiritual death and acknowledges the meaninglessness of suffering in life, there's no amount of lifting, dieting, or fucking that's going to save them.
>Stop giving advice to people 15 miles down the trail.

Ooh ow the edge
>>
>>72473246
that could actually make his anxiety much worse, depends on what kinda weed it is
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.