[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this going to be the instant AOTY? Does ANYONE have a chance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ff_86dcfbb7.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ff_86dcfbb7.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
Is this going to be the instant AOTY? Does ANYONE have a chance?
>>
Gas and Clark are better already
>>
>>72472392
Narkopop was great fuck the Melon one time
>>
>>72472319
I don't get the praise for the single. It's shit. If that's an indicator of the quality of the album then it's going to be bad.
>>
>>72472424
What do you consider good? I thought the single was pretty interesting and engaging.
>>
>>72472424
You loved the last two minutes and you know it
>>
>>72472458
Intereting music I guess. I don't know man, it drags on for too long and it's not even good by Fleet Foxes standards. I said maybe it will grow on me but it just didn't. Boring buttfolk.

>>72472471
Yeah maybe but I can't be bothered to go through the whole song for it.
>>
>>72472561
That's fair. I thought you were going to follow up with a shitpost but you didn't. Good on ya. Teach their own I suppose.
>>
>>72472319
LIGHT ENDED THE NIGHT
>>
>>72472600
Jesus Christ I'm retarded. *To each
>>
File: IMG_0050.png (28KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.png
28KB, 354x286px
>>72472613
BUT THE SONG REMAINED
>>
>>72472613
AND I WAS HIDING NEAR THE STAIR
>>
But seriously Robin is about to make y'all niggas cream your jeans
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.