[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*deletes album and plays Since I Left You instead*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IkLXBmSK.jpg (55KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
IkLXBmSK.jpg
55KB, 504x504px
*deletes album and plays Since I Left You instead*
>>
SINCE I LEFT YOU
>>
*runs up to OP with a gun in hand*
You take that back, faggot.
*points gun in his direction*
Heh, don't even think about runnin', fucker.
*cocks gun*
>>
RADIO
>>
Remember when Frankie Sinatra dropped and literally everyone here hated it, and then the album dropped and everyone pretended to like it?
>>
>>72471210
the album was so fucking boring I didn't even finish it.
>>
>>72471210
No. I remember every single Wildflower discussion thread being memed to death by people posting

>electro swing
and
>AHHHHHHH
>>
>>72471221
same
>>
i love some of the sweet and dreamy tracks on this thing. colours, if i was a folkstar, and kaleidoscopic lovers are so nice on the ears
>>
Since I Left You gets old. I usually only listen to the title cut and Extra Kings nowadays. Then again my taste has matured past /mu/core, a feat not many on this board can claim.
>>
>>72471810
17 years old to be precise
>>
>>72471160
But it's better than Since I Left You
>>
>>72471810
you know what gets OLD? My Favorite Things from The Sound of Music lifted wholecloth for no reason.
>>
>>72471890
lel I'm pretty sure Tony said that's his favourite moment on the entire album
>>
It's not a bad comeback album.
>>
>>72471210
I liked Frankie Sinatra but not the rest of the album
>>
>>72471743
>electro swing
When will this meme die?
>>
>>72472697
When people stop being annoyed by it.
>>
>>72471185
>sees the situation
>runs up behind OP and whip my dick out, then i fuck his fat stomach rolls while frankie sinatra is playing
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.