[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humanz, Baby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: HumanzYall.png (322KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
HumanzYall.png
322KB, 1600x1067px
This shit get's better and better with every listen.

I do wish there was a little more 2D vocals on it, but pretty much every song is an 8-10/10 with the exception of maybe Carnival and Sex Murder Party.

Also, undeniable 10/10s:
>Momentz
>Charger
>Andromeda
>Busted and Blue
>Let Me Out
>She's My Collar
>Out Of Body

After a few listens, what are your thoughts, /mu/? Besides the fact that "niggerz ruined it".
>>
>>72470745

so good. On first listen I only liked a couple tracks, now I love just about every song. Only ones I'm not sold on are carnival and charger, sex murder party is borderline but I kinda like it.

also momentz is top notch
>>
It's super solid OP. Just wait for the dust to settle. People act like babies around here every time we get something different from a revered artist.
>>
I really like it
>>
>>72470745
>6.9
can this meme die already
>>
>>72470745
The only thing I would replace is Let Me Out with Strobelite. Really good stuff OP.
>>
>>72470745

>with the exception of maybe Carnival and Sex Murder Party

I don't like the album but I think I like these 2 more than a lot of people seem to, especially Carnival. If I had to be arsed to rank these songs, Carnival would be in the top half for me if not the top 25%.
>>
>>72470745
See, Let Me Out and She's My Collar are in my bottom 4 :( I'd swap them for Submission and We Got the Power in your list there

I'm glad you're also aware that it is more of a grower than any album I've ever heard tbqh

The only songs I still actively don't care for are Carnival and Let Me Out.
I *hated* SMP at first, but then I realized the dragging-on comedown vibe it has. Sadly, Halfway... does the same sound, but waaayy worse. That's another of the 4 least favorites.
>>
>>72471896
I liked Carnival when I listened to the leak, but listening to the whole album I can't stand it.

My opinion will probably change later since Gorillaz make fucky albums that are hard to get into at first.
>>
>>72471896
Sex Murder Party is a great song, though I like the album mostly too.
>>
The only reason Carnival isn't an 8/10 is because it's too fucking short
>>
>>72471123
>caring about fucking pitchfork scores.

I love this album for the simple fact that I smile and dance when I hear it.
>>
>>72473261

Thank you.

To many people can't just enjoy music
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.