[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think about music festivals? Ever attended any?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: coachella.jpg (310KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
coachella.jpg
310KB, 1200x800px
What does /mu/ think about music festivals? Ever attended any?
>>
>>72470374
Would never go to one of the massive ones like Coachella. Just look at all the plebs you'd have to be around.
>>
Music festivals have become more numerous because younger musicians really do suck, and you really were born in le wrong generation, and they cant sell out stadiums like the stones or springsteen, so they have to parasite off of each other at the cocheeza hard summer brought to you by doritios festival
>>
>>72470374
I've been to a few. It's quite fun, it's about the music as much as it is getting drunk with strangers and living in squalor.
Its nice to see bigger artists as well as smaller ones. But I saw Depeche at a festival for example, and it was good but at the same time I just felt like it would have been better at a one of their "proper" concerts.
>>
>>72470374
I would do with a good line up and good venue if I weren't broke.

The big UK festivals appear naff these days.
>>
>>72470374

I try to avoid if at all possible- the best is the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass cuz its free...

look at this trainwreck currently happening

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/28/arts/music/fyre-festival-ja-rule-bahamas.html?_r=0
>>
I've enjoyed festivals because it's fun to walk around in the sunhine on mushrooms or blind drunk and hang out with people that are at least likeminded enough to dig the same music you do.

But when I think of the best sets I've ever seen in my life, exactly 0% are from festivals.
>>
>>72470427
I've been to several Coachella-tier festivals in Europe and I don't get your hatred of plebians. There are plenty of 10/10 girls who are there not because of music so you can get an eyeful and be in a front row at Swans/DG etc gig.
>>
File: Maverakis-Emanual-lab.jpg (20KB, 300x231px) Image search: [Google]
Maverakis-Emanual-lab.jpg
20KB, 300x231px
It's where upper-class meet theives drug addicts and benefit cheats for the first time

Better off going to John Lewis for a day
>>
>being surrounded by normies

would rather be dead
>>
>>72470374
yeah, I was at this really cool thing.
but no artists ever showed up and I had to fight for my life.

best experience of my life would spend 12000 dollars on again.
>>
>>72470374
Currently at the Fyre Festival

AMA
>>
>>72470751
>for the first time
You don't know the upper class very well anon
>>
>>72471202

is it a complete clusterfuck?
>>
>>72471202
why do you have such shit taste in "music"
>>
>>72471202
how is the ball pit?
fight any dogs yet?
how many people have you killed so far?
>>
>>72471320
Right
>>
>>72471202
Pics or it you weren't there.
>>
I've only attended them when I got invited. There's never been a lineup where I liked more than 10% of the artists, so it's nothing but a waste of money and time to me.
Also good luck if you get hungry/thirsty.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.