[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come /mu/ has stopped talking about him in recent days? Has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: XXS.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
XXS.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
How come /mu/ has stopped talking about him in recent days? Has he finally been outted as a shit musician who won't make it very far?
>>
His manlet status was confirmed.
>>
who 'dis?
>>
>>72470263
He's the last horseman of a once-fun soundcloud scene that's degenerated into DUDE BASS CLIPPING ITS LIKE SCREAMY WHITE PEOPLE MUSIC circlejerking, niggas who don't care about anything but klout and drill music tropes.

Syringe is like the only interesting artist left.

And before some retarded x kiddie enters this thread talking about his EMOSHUNAL STUFF, yes we've all heard 'I spoke to the devil in Miami, he said everything would be fine', and no it's not that good.
>>
File: killme.jpg (18KB, 480x471px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
18KB, 480x471px
>musician
>>
Soundcloud rappers have a 3 month period where they have their "15 minutes of fame" and if they don't release consistent quality music within that time frame, they are forgotten. Recently, Yachty and Uzi are the only ones who pulled it off and are still somewhat relevant. Everyone has forgotten OT Genasis, Fetty Wap, and most recently Desiigner and 21 Savage. XXX as well as Peep are next to be forgotten.
>>
His gimmick will be short lived.

I loved his energy at first, but once you get past the aggressiveness of his sound and actually listen to his shit, you realize there's no substance to the energy and that it exist only in the moment.
>>
>>72470511
Exactly.
>>
OP why do you gotta make a new xxx post every other day
>>
That one guy who was spamming him got bored I guess
>>
>>72471644
*stopped getting paid
>>
>>72470525
desiigner and 21 savage forgotten? do you only look at mu for your music?
>>
https://soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/xxxtentacion-feat-kinoul-killstation-slipknot

Is /mu/ really gonna deny this?
>>
>>72472005
That track was fucking trash, shit had more dust on it than a fuckin Lil Debbie record.
>>
>>72472036
>Lil Debbie
relating iggy iglesia style music to xxx... are you kidding me?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.