[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M THE ONE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Is DJ Khaled's new single with Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, and Lil Wayne gonna be the biggest hit of the summer or is it gonna flop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weeI1G46q0o&t=105s
>>
I wonder what it's like to be a normie who actually likes music like this. I just cannot get into that head space.
>>
>>72469141
lol when they're all dancing at 1:29 that shit looks so contrived
>>
>>72469141
doesn't sound like it. pretty forgettable and too many people involved
>>
File: IMG_7823.jpg (181KB, 603x1250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7823.jpg
181KB, 603x1250px
>>72469141
If it weren't for Bieber it probably would've been brushed aside as yet another Khaled posse cut. He's pretty hit and miss when it comes to this.
>>
>>72469457
if i had to describe dj khaled's entire existence, contrived would be the perfect word. just listen to him "talk" in the video kek

the only good part of the whole song is beibs
>>
>>72469141
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD92-vOEUG8 Pretty fun little summer jam, nothing I'd listen to in my free time.

His first single this year with Jay-Z & Beyonce was much better, love the beat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD92-vOEUG8
>>
I like the shots where Chance looks really uncomfortable and out of place. Not even included in the part where Khaled invites them.

Also, why is Quavo need the rest of Migos to show up?
>>
>>72469668
fuck, didn't mean to post link twice
>>
>>72469400
this kind of stuff used to be right up my alley
it just depends on which social circles you are in. Social music like this is for social people. I wouldn't listen to this by myself but if I was hanging out with friends riding around I love playing stuff like this. This is the kind of music to play with your bros to feel invincible together.
>>
>>72469674
quavo has been trying to be the breakout star of migos for a minute now kek
>>
I instinctively lose respect for someone the second I see them wearing Supreme. That brand is exclusively for fuckboys.
>>
>>72469569
I'm So Hood da g0at
>>
>>72469725
Which is odd since offset is clearly the most talented one
>>
>>72469697
>This is the kind of music to play with your bros to feel invincible together
is this satire?
>>
>>72469141
Khaled doesnt even make his shitty EDM beats anymore

Literally just adlibs and "produces" in that he throws everyone together
>>
>>72469954

Is this?
>>
>>72469569
Khaled's older posse cuts were GOAT

A lot of his newer shit is good too, just not this song too much.

What people don't understand is that DJ Khaled's not an artist, he's a fucking A&R. He gets a bunch of artists and producers together to make a song. He tells them what he wants the song to sound like and what the lyrics should be about. And he occasionally will produce the track and even write the hook. He's ghostwritten for artists before too.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>72469569
ALL I DO IS WIN WIN WIN NO MATTER WHAT
>>
cool
>>
WHO IS THE WOMAN ON THE HORSE.

I MUST SEE THOSE TITS
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.