[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Lofi Hiphop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: cover.jpg (2MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
2MB, 2500x2500px
What is with lofi and the obsession with anime, it seems to breed weeaboos
>>
dunno but it's obnoxious
>>
one guy did it and everyone thought it was DUDE AESTHETIC af xD so they multiplied

just avoid any soundcloud with an anime avatar
>>
I'm going to guess Nujabes influence even though Jun himself never was super Japanese in his music.
>>
>>72467380
Please keep this shit in soundclown and bandcamp threads
>>
File: 1493036026683.png (624KB, 734x550px)
1493036026683.png
624KB, 734x550px
You have to be an idiot to enjoy hiphop, and you have to be an idiot to sperg out over anime. They just fit together
>>
niggers stole anime aesthetic from vaporwave
>>
>>72467485
That's like saying you have to be an idiot to enjoy sex.
No matter how intelligent you are, you will still low key enjoy the primal primitive things.
>>
>>72467628
Shut the fuck up, vaporwave wasn't the first to do amvs or have anime art and they certainly aren't the last.
>>
>>72467380
because lofi is code for "i don't know how to make a tune that sounds good, so I'll make a muddy mess and call it lofi". The internet gives people who are bad at music production an outlet, this music is often associated with meme culture, which in turn is closely entwined with anime and general japanophilia by way of early emerging internet meme music, like Nightcore and later on vaporwave and future funk, which created this notion of A E S T H E T I C, which now permeates international meme culture.

>>72468245
I'm pretty sure AMVs are unrelated, barring the obvious nightcore connection. It was mostly Linkin Park or something on these if memory serves me right.
>>
File: 1445875608774.jpg (40KB, 261x260px)
1445875608774.jpg
40KB, 261x260px
>>72467380
The rise of ironic weebs
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.