[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has death grips ever had one original idea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (15KB, 238x235px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 238x235px
Has death grips ever had one original idea?
>>
>>72462986
>closeup of a nutsack on the cover
>dick with album title on it as the cover

There is a difference OP.
>>
>>72463155
Yea. Dg is edgy whereas ween is funny.
>>
>>72462986
neither were the first to put genitilia on an album cover....
>>
>>72462986
Stop comparing them to /mu/core
>>
>>72462986
has anyone ever had an original idea?
everything is an amalgamation of other things
>>
>>72463201
Death grips is actually pretty funny when you don't take them seriously. like the entire video for now web is just hill and ride acting like idiots.
>>
>>72463220
Oh shut the fuck up. So sick of the pseudo intellectualism of /mu/. It's not that fucking deep you idiot.
>>
>>72462986
I enjoy both
>>
>>72463233
I get that a lot from faggots like you
But if you aren't a nihilist then you aren't shit
>>
>>72463201
Dg would be edgy if they thought anything they did was deep or some shit, their entire thing though is just doing absolute the fuck whatever and letting people decide how to interpret it
>>
>>72463313
le nihilists should off themselves
>>
>>72463233
i dont tihnk hes trying to be deep or show off his knowledge. hes merely stating a fact. if you got that impression you must be super dumb and insecure about it.
>>
>>72463382
If you can't enjoy music at face value then it's shit.
>>
>>72463367
If they don't give a fuck why are they so concerned with being edgy?
>>
File: 1386482548065.png (385KB, 987x822px) Image search: [Google]
1386482548065.png
385KB, 987x822px
>>72463543
they arent concerned about being "edgy", they just are by your standards. knowing that these guys dabbled heavily in psychedelics, you tend to be more open about who you are with no fucks given. its a lot easier that way. i feel like all those guys are a little fucked in the head
>>
>>72463936
>yo dude they like did acid and mushrooms so they r super chillllll
Fuck off
>>
>>72464035
lol looks like you won this internet argument. one gold star for you! :^)
>>
>>72464117
The Grateful Dead did a lot of acid too and they managed to make their music incredibly welcoming to anyone who took the time to listen rather than making abrasive, context sensitive music.
>>
>>72464141
>It's just noise if I don't like it
That's what I got from you.
>>
>>72463201
Death Grips did that as a fuck you to their record company. It wasn't just for the sake of being edgy
>>
>>72464199
I didn't even use the word noise. You're just an idiot.
and you might not realize it, but I actually like death grips. I just don't view them as fucking pioneers of music like 90% of this retarded board.
>>
>>72464255
wasnt even that guy

you got a point but you gotta understand theses guys arent jerry garcia or bob weir
>>
>>72464255
Why are you being abrasive and calling names? I took it wrong. Got it. But I meant no ill intentions or try to twist your words.
>>
File: Afrojax.jpg (155KB, 600x539px) Image search: [Google]
Afrojax.jpg
155KB, 600x539px
and this is a polish entry to 'genitals on an album cover' contest
>>
>>72462986
I never listened to Ween but that album cover/title made me laugh irl
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.