[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can one artist be so fucking bad in every conceivable way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

File: marina-and-the-diamonds.jpg (49KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
marina-and-the-diamonds.jpg
49KB, 600x400px
how can one artist be so fucking bad in every conceivable way?
>>
I detect a Grimesfag.
Fear not, I am not here to cause trouble, I am only here for tits.
>>
>>72456883
What the fuck is wrong with her underarms?
>>
File: theyregone.png (1MB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
theyregone.png
1MB, 2048x1364px
>>72456905
Don't worry, she cut those off a year ago.
>>
>>72456914
Reflections from the blouse she's wearing
>>
why did she become a meme again?
>>
BUT THOSE MAMMIES
>>
who is lana del rey
>>
>>72457391
see
>>72456923
>>
File: Lana_del_age.png (278KB, 400x598px) Image search: [Google]
Lana_del_age.png
278KB, 400x598px
>>72457431
Lana is the greatest female Artist of the 2010's there is no point in denying it.
>>
>>72456914
Greek genes.
>>
>>72456883
someone post the copypasta related to this pic
>>
>>72457512
lana is fucking trash
if you think otherwise you need to be lobotomized
>>
File: Marina-The-Diamonds-439092.jpg (73KB, 620x800px) Image search: [Google]
Marina-The-Diamonds-439092.jpg
73KB, 620x800px
>>72457361
It's not really a meme if just a single person is parroting it.
>>
>>72459379
holy shit what a dumb fucking slut holy shit, why does she feel the need to show off her (now gone) saggy tits? She's so fucking ugly, she looks like a fucking trap. I'm glad she never reproduced.
>>
Someone should tell her or her management that a basement-dwelling creeper is literally obsessed with her
>>
>>72459758
It's not that uncommon, I mean look at Brandon and Ricardo Lopez.

People being obsessed with female Artist is more common than you think, It's just that not many people choose to talk about it.
>>
>>72459758
Her whole goal was that people fall in love with her and become obsessed with her. I highly doubt she or her nonexistent management cares about it since it gives her album sales. But the whole falling in love part didn't actually work because she's ugly, unlikeable and a cunt and killed her career before it had even started by trying to cash out on faggots.
>>
>>72459758
http://nypost.com/2016/06/11/ex-voice-contestant-shot-after-performing-concert-cops/
Literally /mu/ poster.
>>
>>72459758
They knew.
>Diamandis used to meet fans after each performance, but ended this practice for safety reasons during the Neon Nature Tour, instead having ten pairs of fans chosen to meet her before the show.
>>
>>72460069
>>72460095
lmao, I doubt anyone even cares enough about her to do anything to this hag. You have to be mentally ill (which the guy that shot Christina Grimmie was) to feel the need to murder a person because they make music you don't like or simply being a cunt

It's funny how so many female artists and people unironically think this is going to happen to them aswell, shit like this happens once in a lifetime And logically speaking, if she's really that concerned about her own safety, why does she live in londonistan?

I don't even live on the same continent as her and she is objectively garbage and unlikeable, I hate multiple artists as much as I hate her, just because people on here have a bigger e-peen because they're "" anonymous "" doesn't mean that everyone that posts on here is a psychopath who wants to kill some dumb British slag. Judging by this logic Grimes, U2, Lana del Rey and Oasis etc. would all be dead by now because people post negative things about them on here.

Point is, "le evil 4chan bogeyman xd" is a dumb meme that only normies fall for and I don't care if I sound R.eddit
>>
>>72460095
>but ended this practice for safety reasons
Didn't she say she ended it because she simply didn't want to do it anymore? Because doing a show was "too exausting" according to her. That would also explain why she'd still meet people BEFORE the show, but she stopped doing that aswell, everything she say is a lie.
>during the Neon Nature Tour
wasn't that around the time people started talking about her on here? LOL!
>>
File: 1482646862415.png (69KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
1482646862415.png
69KB, 500x303px
>>72460288
>someone took the time to type this out
>>
>>72461539
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95744875/
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92648151/
This is just a small portion. Do not underestimate the power of autism.
>>
>>72461775
This faggot needs to get permabanned off all boards
>>
>>72461775
Look, I think her music is pretty damn mediocre, but how can you get to a point where you actually sperg out over her?
>>
>>72461910
This, why would anyone actually care this much about her? Her music, looks and personality aren't bad, they're just mediocre and uninteresting.
>>
She's way better without that electro-pop sound bullshit, I mean who even thought it would be a good idea?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ6yEc6II28
>>
>>72456883
How can one artist make my dick rise with such consistency?
>>
>>72459949
Oh god you're that autist again!! The guy who hilariously doesnt even understand basic english. I knew this was all one literal autist.
>>
>>72464146
He does genuinely have autism, i once posted a list of ways marina had fucker up her career and he then started posting it nonstop and slowly making it cringier so i called him out on it and he said he did "but that doesnt matter because marina is bad". My hypothesis is that she didnt respond to an tweet he sent.
>>
>>72464221
Can you repost that list?
>>
>>72464341
Ages ago now, it was things like spent years writing an album about putting fruit on her head, became a skeleton, sold out to get a tumblr audience, upsets them anyway. It was a lazy joke which this loser hilariously ran with and started adding his own shitty parts to. Became pretty clear he had something wrong with him and then i felt bad for having made him feel like he had a friend.
>>
>>72464399
>became a skeleton
I think it wasn't really a choice, she looks sick at some photos.
>>
>>72464529
Nah, she's always had it in for her chest and that combined with a nu-feminism idea that you're not a real woman unless you bench press like the guys made it so she just starved herself down whilst over-exercising. It will make a person look sick.

Regardless her music was still excellent and
she's still great looking, just nowhere near where she should be.
>>
File: thicc 2008.jpg (437KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
thicc 2008.jpg
437KB, 768x1024px
>>72464582
>combined with a nu-feminism idea that you're not a real woman unless you bench press
I thought they were fighting for body-positivism.
>>
>>72464665
Not at all, they just have a different ideal. The people pushing it are bitter and want to see masculine, block shaped or fat women rise to the top - but they have to dress it up as "body equality for all" to get people to get on board

Same way race relations enacted by the left began us "let's all get along as individuals and ignore skin" and then when everyone agreed they started shifting it to "white people are awful, lets do away with them".

I have no doubt that marina was healthy at her old weight or that it couldn't have been retained whilst doing the exercise she is now.
>>
>>72464665
For someone so hot she has such awful dress sense. It's not even kooky in a thought through way.
>>
File: IMG_1052.jpg (13KB, 183x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1052.jpg
13KB, 183x170px
>>72457512
yeah sure.

Fuck off
>>
Marina activates my misogyny
>>
File: 1492451795151.png (995KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492451795151.png
995KB, 1920x1080px
>>72465903
Sorry to break it to you, but she is the best. Just because she doesn't look attractive to you doesn't that make her a worse artist. Ignore the Grimes part.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.