[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MICROSOFT ZUNE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: zune0.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
zune0.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
Ask someone who uses a Zune everyday anything
>>
>>72456645
What's it like living with high-functioning autism?
>>
>>72456645
For what purpose?
>>
>>72456651
it's a struggle, but i feel like i still have a chance to succeed
>>
On average about how many times a day do you mention you have a Zune?
>>
File: unapepe.jpg (109KB, 413x499px) Image search: [Google]
unapepe.jpg
109KB, 413x499px
>>72456660
i like the tactile controls for use when i'm driving. i can also rate songs without having to look at the screen.
>>
>>72456684
i only discuss it on /mu/. i wouldn't dare tell anyone i know in real life. though i do display it in public when at airports.
>>
>>72456645
I want to use a mp3 player but I have so many cds I would have to import. I just use spotify.
>>
>>72456749
have you heard of deezloard. if not, look it up.
>>
>>72456782
Thank you. I will check it out.
>>
>>72456645
I have a Zune as well and I fucking love it. Also, if your not a autism, it works well as a conversation piece.
>>
>>72456967
how do your zune convos usually go?
>>
Are you still living through the trauma of the Zune getting it's ass kicked by the iPod?
>>
>>72457008
Well, i'm an extroverted introvert. Sociable but not clingy
>>
>>72457017
i never owned an ipod, so i wouldn't know. (i don't think ipods are even produced anymore)
>>
If Microsoft could have releaswd the Zune in the 90s when 70s retro chic(because of the design) was going on then they could have killed any chance of Apple every being revitalized or severely crippled it.
>>
File: steve.jpg (69KB, 630x500px) Image search: [Google]
steve.jpg
69KB, 630x500px
mind squirting me some tunes, pal?
>>
Wheres my Zune HD. I lost it in November of last year and I'd like to have it back.
>>
>>72456645
I had a Zune. Got it as soon as it came out, the first gen.
Some nigger stole it out of my backpack when I was in high school.
>>
i have two questions

do you use a zune everyday?

can i ask you anything?
>>
>>72456700
>rating songs

If it's not a 5/5 then why waste space having it on your device?
>>
>>72457063
Microsoft also axed their eReader project in '99 and then Kindles happened
>>
>>72458157
i download songs a hundred songs i've never heard before each week and rate them in my car while driving

gotta find new music!
>>
i used to have an 8gb zune, the thin red one, left it in my car the one night it got broken into, real shame, miss that thing, i finally ditched the zune software 4 years after that happened tho and never looked back
>>
>>72456645
How can you still use that shitty software? That was the one thing that made me stop using my Zune.
>>
>>72460213
it's all drag and drop... not sure what you found difficult about it?
>>
>>72460260
Mostly tag management. It regularly ignores the information on files and just places things under "Unknown artist/album". It'll also mix up album and song artists often. That's not easy to fix within the program. And since I can only use my device with the Zune software, I'm kind of discouraged from using it.
>>
>>72460395
That's a valid point. I think it requires both the "Album Artist" and "Artist" tags to both be present and the same to work well.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.