[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAIM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Is this the biggest industry plant in indie?

After Father John Misty, of course
>>
yeah, look for ad-company reports boasting how doing things like hiring 30 people to attend a show got the band over 3000 likes on facebook, this shit is ubiquitous.
the only way to win is to ignore it
>>
>>72446422
Jewish ethnic nepotism strikes again
>>
>industry plant
>releases first new song in years
>one thread with 3 replies in the catalog
>nothing in the archive either

yeah, industry plant.
>>
>>72448317
They're somehow the musical guest on SNL (again) next week.
>>
New song is shit.
>>
>>72448340
that just means they want them in their show, presumably because the ratings were good the other times
it's not a conspiracy, you beta loser fuckface
>>
>>72446422
Top qts 3.14
>>
How many nails are in Indie's coffin?
>>
>>72449634
all of them hopefully. never has a "movement" stagnated popular music like the 90s-10s indie music scene.
>>
At least they're good plants I guess.
>>
>>72448340
They just have connections/friends in Hollywood, and the entertainment industry, considering they've appeared on several shows as actors. Like 70% of people become successful through connections in capitalist society. Blame the system, not the players.
>>
did haim even claim to be indie? seems like they were with columbia from the get go

kinda crazy how anyone playing an instrument these days has to be classified as indie to varying degrees
>>
>>72450268
I only blame the players if they're bad. Plenty of good artists like Ariel Pink were born into wealth and basically had a music scene handed to them

It's when they produce boring and conventional muzak do I look down on the source like the Strokes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.