[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we agree?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: narkopop.png (528KB, 832x442px) Image search: [Google]
narkopop.png
528KB, 832x442px
Do we agree?
>>
>>72445774
thought this was a shop, what the fuck is melon thinking?
>>
God forbid this guy ever discovers Basic Channel
>>
I don't usually care about reviews, but I hope Anthony dies of penile cancer
>>
>>72445774
>it's another Melon knows nothing about electronic music episode
>>
>>72445774
No of course not. I understand not liking it but a 2? It feels unnecessary honestly
>>
Fantano has terrible taste when it comes to electronic music.
>>
File: personality deficit disorder.png (41KB, 332x334px) Image search: [Google]
personality deficit disorder.png
41KB, 332x334px
>>72445774
what a generic, predictable and worthless thread. can't you at least look around to make sure there aren't 5 fucking replicas of this before you throw another one in here. you're the human equivalent of a "first!" in the comments section of a youtube video.
>>
I love Gas but he's right. Album lacks musical variety especially with interesting loops and because of it, it fails to bring any real emotion. And as he said, it really feels colorless unlike his previous albums.

I'd give it like 4.5 or 5 tops.
>>
File: vvvvv.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
vvvvv.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>72446066
>46066▶
It's a shill anon. it's their job to promote this industry plant and try and make it look like authentic buzz.

They're obviously not very good at their jobs and/or going with the Israeli might makes right style of promoting.
>>
>>72445774
HE HAS NEVER BEEN MORE WRONG THAN THIS WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM? AND PEOPLE TAKE THIS MELONHEAD SERIOUSLY?
>>
>it's kinda like The Caretakers without any enjoyment
Fuckin savage
>>
>>72446118
ok, I get that shills and fantano fanboys/haters will bump these threads but why the fuck doesn't anyone clean this shit up? Is anthony a mod here or something? fuck.

honestly he should just have his own thread, like the kpop thread. it would be so much more tolerable and have most of the shitposting concentrated in one area you can simply scroll past. it would be fucking beautiful.
>>
>>72446103
I can respect that point of veiw, but a fucking 2/10, and just barely a 2 at that? That's unbelievable. He puts it on par with Black Eyed Peas or Lil Dicky. I can't wrap my head around that.
>>
IM GOING TO FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT UP ANTHONY WHEN I SEE HIM
>>
>>72446227
copy and pasted the same comment again in multiple threads
the dream of pussy has long since passed you by. stop shilling for fantano you creepy little critter
>>
>>72445774
it's not backpambient so clearly it's shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.