[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great Southern Trendkill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tgstk800.jpg (757KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tgstk800.jpg
757KB, 800x800px
What you think about dis underrated album
>>
>>72442027
Snek
>>
>>72442027
I think it's only moderately underrated. There needs to be a specific term for the output of bands when they hit the phase where everybody starts hating each other and dealing with success poorly, because it's a widespread phenomenon that's given us some interesting shit.

GST isn't terrible. But it's not a a secret, undiscovered gem that people have forgotten about either. And it's kinda the zenith of the band hinting at their dumb politics, in as much as anyone cares about that.
>>
Great Southern Sharkjumo

>but muh floods
>>
>>72442027
Out of my mind, gun up to the mouth
No pretension, execution, live and learn
Rape and turn

OUT OF MY MIND, GUN TO THE MOUTH
NO PRETENSION
EXECUTION
LIVE AND LEARN
RAPE AND TURN
>>
>>72442075
Sharkjump cunt
>>
>>72442082
why did you repeat it
>>
Most groove album about them
Living through me and The Trend is Dead are the shit
>>
The weakest of Pantera`s albums.

BUT

That solo on 'Floods'
>>
File: 1493303480428.jpg (285KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493303480428.jpg
285KB, 800x800px
>>72442047
>>
>>72442120
>>72442075
You just can't write this level of numale untill you totally predict it
>>
>>72442139
The Art of Shrecking
Fucking Donkey
>>
>>72442160
(Reprise) Fat Ogre Shit
>>
>>72442027
It's the first Pantera album I heard which sort of skewered my perception of them. I can't say I'm much of a fan at all at this point (I was a bigger fan of Down), but when I was, TGSTK was my favourite album of theirs. Generally not considered their best, but that's how it goes.
>>
honestly it blows my mind that something that sounded this harsh and fucked got as high o the charts as it did
>>
>>72442027
Their best album.
This was the first album they did that I was able to accept them as an actual metal band.
>>
>>72442120
Floods in general is great.
>>
>>72442027
dat cowbell during the intro to Drag the Waters
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.