[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't lurk here enough to know what /mu/ thinks of her.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I don't lurk here enough to know what /mu/ thinks of her.
>>
W H O ?
H
O
?
>>
is that selena? she was hot
>>
>>72437126
She dead
>>
>>72437233
She;s been dead for 22 years. Time flies mang
>>
She was amazing. Still to this day, worshipped and fiercely protected by the Latino community.
>>
>Born in America
>Cherokee ancestry
>Didn't speak Spanish

Realmente me hace pensar
>>
>>72437378
Well, by plebs
>>
Great performer and great singer but I don't think her music was really worth discussing. It's super corny in similar ways as other 90s pop singers' music. Also if you are able to understand the lyrics you will realize that those are shitty too

Because of how important she was as an icon and cultural symbol I respect her and her legacy, but I pretty much listened to one album once and decided I didn't need to hear more.
>>
File: 1465975339641.jpg (65KB, 450x617px) Image search: [Google]
1465975339641.jpg
65KB, 450x617px
god tier qt, music is nice but maybe a little overrated, which happens if you die abruptly.

Also a great way to get free credibility with qt Latinas you're trying to fuck, if you have some knowledge of her songs and about her and show some interest you can usually get free pussy points.
Latina's who weren't even alive when she died act like they knew her personally its crazy lol
>>
She's basically a tool for the Quintanilla family to make fame of her success and parade a stereotypical "wholesome but feisty, sexy, independent Latina who don't need no man" for about.. oh 20 years now?

Her music isn't even that great.
>>
Grew up with her music. Will always love it.
>>
I played a Selena song on a gig with my band and literally everyone started dancing. That does not happen with any other songs we play even though some of our other songs are actual funk and disco. Also every latina at the show after gave us big compliments for that song

Honestly I think its sort of like if you looked like a normie and was talking to a /mu/tant and all of a sudden you name dropped neutral milk hotel. They'd be excited because they don't expect it
>>
>>72437625
pretty much is this only answer. i mean shit you can look at the replies with stories involved but they all lead back to this puto. hes right.. shes just some mainstream boring tex mex artist that is making her estate B A N K after she was killed
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.