[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do the posters mean, /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1493186634670.jpg (168KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493186634670.jpg
168KB, 1080x1080px
http://pitchfork.com/news/73106-radiohead-ok-computer-anniversary-speculation-sparked-by-mysterious-posters/
>>
>>72436990
more chunes for your head top
>>
>>72436990
>government is corrupt

News flash at 11
>>
>>72436990
Radiohead seem like the last band to reissue an album for an anniversary, it was already reissued in 2009 with accompanying b sides, no need to reissue it again

It's going to be a few tour dates where they play OK Computer from start to finish I bet
>>
Is the world (and /mu/) ready for OK Computer 2: Electric Boogaloo in Trumpland?
>>
OK Computer 20th anniversary edition with the following unreleased tracks

Big Boots
Lift
Follow Me Around
>>
>>72437056
'so watch how you playin with my money' or something like that
>>
File: 1490290805938.jpg (12KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
1490290805938.jpg
12KB, 200x225px
>>72436990
>guerrilla marketing
This is starting to get dumb, like "ooo so edgy". Please.
>>
>>72437079
Maybe in some countries. In America the citizens are corrupt. Government legislators are 100% beholden to their constituents. Don't like what your government's doing? Walk outside and blame your neighbor not the politician.
>>
>>72436990
It means get ready for a fresh cycle of viral marketing. Strap in, this thread will be repeated multiple times per day until they announce something. Then a thread for the announcement will happen every day for a few more weeks. Boy oh boy am i excited
>>
>>72437241
Yessssss, goooooood, blame the little people, not the people who actually control the country

inb4 "democracy"
>>
20th anniversary expanded deluxe reissue officially sanctioned by the band (similar to what Oasis did recently), plus a small tour playing the album in full (similar to what Bruce Springsteen and U2 have done recently)
>>
File: IMG_9292.jpg (859KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9292.jpg
859KB, 1920x1920px
>>72437241
>Government legislators are 100% beholden to their constituents
not how it turns out
>>
>>72437276
(((Who))) could be behind all this?
>>
>>72437292
the traps
>>
>>72437276
Did I say or imply little people?

>>72437290
Ive worked for them for over a decade and get to look at about half their "homework" before they do. They do what their constituents tell them. Maybe it's different in England but not here. Legislators are messengers for the people. Our government is not set up to be corrupt. Sure some things might happen but that is not how the system is set up or how it works. Now I'm not implying that hiwbthe are influenced is fair but it's not the government that's corrupt. Here the government is simply a device.
>>
>>72437362
Rest assured your government is corrupt
They pass shit that benefits the biggest corporations because those corporations have lobbyists that give the lawmakers an incentive to protect that corporation's business interests by either forcing the people to buy a product, giving themselves a monopoly on a product, and by regulating the field to the point where new companies can't become profitable to pay the unnecessary regulations that get passed, so there's less competition
>>
>>72437457
Right and I'm saying that's a product of citizen corruption not government. The legislators are beholden to their constituents from the very beginning. They were literally sent to capitol hill by these people. They are simply the messengers. They are simply a device or literally tools. Legislators are only as corrupt as their constituents are.
>>
>>72436990
More passive-aggressive complaining
>>
H Y P E
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.