[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck it, it's a 5.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Frances The Mute.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Frances The Mute.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
Fuck it, it's a 5.
>>
>>72433382
/10
>>
>>72433382
This, Deloused and Amputechture are godlike.
Bedlam would've been too if it didn't have that god damn flute section in Cavalettas and a pretty mediocre track 11/12 (album runs out of steam when Ouroborous ends)
>>
File: v.png (159KB, 1282x439px) Image search: [Google]
v.png
159KB, 1282x439px
Why does pitchfork hate this album so much?
>>
>>72433404
he gets it
>>
Arguably their best, along with Deloused.
>>
Pretty good album, easily the most overrated in their discography though. De-Loused, Goliath, and Amputechture are much stronger and more dynamic records front to back.
>>
>>72433444
Soothsayer into Conjugal Burns is the perfect conclusion, gtfo
>>
>>72433672
I'm not saying it's not good. Soothsayer takes a long time to round up and Conjugal Burns breaks too much with it imo. This album is ~70 minutes it gets hard to listen to the slow start that is their last track. When it picks up in tempo it gets pretty nice though, I must admit. Also
>I GOT A PENIS THAT CAN RIP THROUGH THE VERY FABRIC OF TIME
But it's been a long time since I've heard the album, I might have to revisit my opinion later, I have played it to death when I just got it though.
>>
>>72433520
my man. Goliath shreds
>>
>>72433382
greatest album ever seriously
>>
Iderk how the mars volta exists... just like the weird band history and shit.

It's not even that they're the best band ever or anything but some things they do are so ridiculously genius and other things are just talentless autism and the line seems to be pretty blurred. I just don't know how art that insane can exist.

Like, when you try to listen to Bedlam in Goliath like you've never heard the mars Volta before you realize that it's the weirdest shit in the world.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.