[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Lauren and the Chvrches?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 46457454745457.png (1MB, 812x1429px) Image search: [Google]
46457454745457.png
1MB, 812x1429px
Thoughts on Lauren and the Chvrches?
>>
>>72432782
average looking hoe with average synth pop
>>
>>72432782
at least she likes merzbow
>>
do wanna cram my face in her very visible crotch
>>
>>72432782
I like how you can see the bulge of her cooch. Very nice little outfit she has on
>>
>>72432839
>Mayberry is a vocal feminist and is the founder of TYCI, a feminist collective in Glasgow.[14] Her ongoing work with the organisation includes written contributions to the online magazine and blog, and she can be heard regularly on TYCI podcasts.[15] The group also hold live events, raising money for charities like Glasgow Women's Aid.[16]

>In September 2013, Mayberry wrote an article for The Guardian in response to misogynist messages she received online.[17] She wrote:

>What I do not accept ... is that it is all right for people to make comments ranging from 'a bit sexist but generally harmless' to openly sexually aggressive. That it is something that 'just happens'. Is the casual sexual objectification of women so commonplace that we should all just suck it up, roll over and accept defeat? I hope not. Objectification, whatever its form, is not something anyone should have to 'just deal with'.
Actually I change my mind, I'd rather cram an enormous butcher knife up it and twist it around furiously
>>
LEGS
WAIST
MOUND
>>
File: 1491492119338.jpg (396KB, 2048x1535px) Image search: [Google]
1491492119338.jpg
396KB, 2048x1535px
I’m a pig, and I smell bad. Lauren Mayberry is my god, and that’s what she days. She’s always right. I kiss her ass. I suck everything down into my guts. I never shit. My body’s greedy (there’s nothing I can do about it). I’m bloated. I’m soft. I weigh 349 pounds. I’m fat scum. I despise myself. I’m sitting here in the pink pajama bottoms my mom gave me when I was 15. They still fit. I hate them, but I wear them. They’re caked around the crotch with various foods that I dripped, and old sperm I never wiped up. My sperm’s sweet. A lot of that old sperm’s there now because of Lauren Mayberry, so I like it. I like to break it off in chunks and grind it between my fingers just thinking about her. Then I feel disgusted with myself, but I like feeling that way for her. I’d like her to take a shit on my face and tell them how I deserved it, and they’d laugh again in agreement with her. I’d feel good. I like to feel good. I like to touch myself, especially when I pretend I’m someone else. Sometimes in a restaurant I lose myself, I forget I exist. I sneak my hand up under my shirt and rub it along the hair that collects around my bellybutton. The hair’s soft like the hair on a baby’s head. I get hot and I can smell myself. I’m being smothered in my own armpit and then I come, but I don’t feel anything. I discover a puddle of sperm in my crotch. I hurry and pay, then I leave, afraid they’ll notice. When I come, I don’t get an erection. I love myself, but I also hate myself. I should be destroyed. People look at me and think I’m repulsive. They hate me. I like them hating me, because they’re right to do so. I get an erection when I think about a specific person who hates me. Then I get an erection but I can’t come. Otherwise I just come, like pus drains out of a sore, without getting hard. I need them to hate me, to be sickened by me. Then I get what I deserve.
>>
>>72432945
so is how reddit fags thinks
>>
File: 1469157289526.jpg (59KB, 594x596px) Image search: [Google]
1469157289526.jpg
59KB, 594x596px
>>72432977
Michael Gira confirmed mu waifuist

Oh and nice dubs, you know on mu we always gotta check em
>>
>>72432782
She's a geek
>>
She's cute and all but her band sucks ass. The Mother We Share is their only decent song. Fuck this 80s synthpop revival shit, it wasn't even that good in the place, with three, maybe four exceptions.
>>
File: 1492991691942.jpg (94KB, 547x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492991691942.jpg
94KB, 547x1200px
Synth pop queen
>>
Her music is average, just like that body.
>>
>>72433441
t o e s
o
e
s
>>
File: justin lavren.jpg (108KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
justin lavren.jpg
108KB, 1024x683px
w-what did she mean by this ;_;
>>
File: 1491888294921.jpg (119KB, 655x578px) Image search: [Google]
1491888294921.jpg
119KB, 655x578px
>>72434335
FUCK OFF

NO OO OO OOFFFHFHHDHDHHDHDHDHDDGAGGG
>>
>>72434335
I've seen his dick.

I literally know what she sucks and rides on.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.