[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VIRAL MARKETING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: makessense.png (193KB, 398x380px) Image search: [Google]
makessense.png
193KB, 398x380px
I've noticed a lot of people on here get triggered when an album is viral marketed through posts or replies.

even if it's a really good, original project people still seem to shit on and discredit it to the point of creating character attacks on the artist.

Wtf is wrong with you guys? A lot of you are musicians, why are you so threatened by other musicians growing success?

If you recorded something you thought was really good and had a lot of potential, wouldn't you want that people treated your obvious viral marketing with kindness and support?

Think about it. It says a lot about you as an artist if you're trying to stop other artists from failing.

Support other musicians, /mu/. It will help all of us grow.
>>
oh man I shouldn't get stoned before posting.

I meant stop other artists from succeeding.

but really stop shitting on growing artists for no reason. super bad karma.
>>
>>72432118
To be fair, mu shits on every artist, regardless if they're growing or not.
>>
Shill here, I agree. Seems like many are just jealous that they haven't finished their projects or aren't able to record or finish ideas that they've made. I have no idea why it would bother non-musicians.

You look like pitchfork drones if you complain about shills. Why don't you stop listening to everything RYM and P4K approve of and just listen to music by the artwork or the genre it is and then decide if it's good or shit.
>>
>>72432103
i don't care if someone spams there shit in a bandcamp thread, but this board is for music discussion/shit posting, not for your personal promotion. it's dishonest to shill for stuff without saying that it's your's.
>>
>>72432103
>reddit spacing
>>72432150
It's because you fuckwits spam the fuck out of the album you're shilling, it's quite annoying.
>>
>>72432196
It's insane how many times I've been called a shill for posting shit that's isn't mine.
>>72432250
>It's because you fuckwits spam the fuck out of the album you're shilling, it's quite annoying.
not even true. see >>72426409 i've never even seen that album before i posted it
you guys are just retarded and looking for shit to yell about
>>
>>72432103
the best part is that /mu/ is listed as a "creative" board, rather than "interests"

there's no reason why self-promotion should be contained into one or two threads, but the board culture demands it & it's never been accepted here
>>
>>72432285
if it's not yours/you're not getting compensted to post it/you don't have a connection to the artist, you're not a shill
>>
What is some essential bandcamp shill-core of 2017? Not even memeing I want to check out some little known DIY records
>>
>>72432392
>>72432392
ersatz window - boxing 14-15
>>
>>72432392
ersartz window or eye candy I guess. tangible rays gets posted a lot but i'm personally not a fan.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.