[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we save last.fm lads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Last.fm_.jpg (52KB, 590x344px) Image search: [Google]
Last.fm_.jpg
52KB, 590x344px
How do we save last.fm lads?
>>
does anyonne even care desu?
>>
>>72430662
Don't save it. It's a shit, irrelevant site.
>>
Make it where you can delete an artist instead on individual scrobbles
>>
>>72431037
features like this, as well as many others were previously available before this senseless forced beta came on
i don't understand why they would purposely fuck with their website
>>
>>72431037
why would you want to delete anything? are you ashamed that someone will see you listening to Kpop?
>>
>>72431129
No I'm ashamed I listened to so much Drake a couple of years ago
>>
>>72430662
Free yourself from shit like this, it's just life-filler. Most pointless website ever, nobody bothers to talk to you unless you have a vagina. Doesn't matter what you listen to, nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>72431241
i made like 20 real good friends on lastfm in the last 10 years (and got pretty decent amount of nudes on MSN )

just the recent changes killed the social aspect of the site and made it dead
>>
>>72431284
I've given it 2 years or whatever, it's obviously not going back that way now. Fuck it.
>>
bring back friend requests. Take away shout replies.
>>
>>72431544
nobody cares what you give it
using the scrobbler is effortless
>>
>>72432322
Nobody cares very much about anything on that site, obviously. What's the point? It's liquid autism. Just for kids who used to line up their toys and try to arrange them in patterns.
>>
>>72431146
At least you changed.
>>
The future of last.fm is as a spotify extension that connects to facebook. They need to expand scrobbling capabilities to more devices, such as the Amazon Echo, and they need to make both deleting scrobbles and scrobbling manually easier.

Then they need to encourage xml developers to use their data to generate cool stuff instead of making it more difficult.

They're trying to be facebook or netflix when they should be trying to be instagram.
>>
>>72430662
How do we save /mu/?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.