[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aenima

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (8).jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (8).jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
What do you think of this album /mu/?
>>
One of the best albums ever made, psychedelic and nasty at the same time.

Pure classic.
>>
*deletes everything except the title track*
>>
I'M PRAYING FOR RAIN
>>
AND I'M PRAYING FOR TIDAL WAVES
>>
>>72428888
>>
their worst effort, a 5/10
H., Jimmy, Pushit, and Third Eye are good
Stinkfist and 46 & 2 are alright
>>
Haven't listened to it in years but loved it so much back then it probably counts as my favourite album. Great dynamics and Maynard's voice & lyrics mysterious and "deep" (for a 14 yr old). Love the progress from Opiate to Undertow to this. By the time Lateralus had come out I'd lost a bit of interest in progressive metal and had found different ways to be edgy so I didn't keep up with them much, but back in the day I spent a long time on toolshed and other sites researching the lyrics and artwork in minute detail.

Hard to pick a favourite song. I think I cycled through them all. Hooker with a Penis doesnt really fit with the feel of the album but I like it all the same. Usually skipped most of the interludes.
>>
I think it's there best every song is amazing
>>
Great album, Hooker with a Penis is probably my favorite track off the album
>>
it fucking blows just like every other tool album
>>
>>72431299
Have you actually listened to them?
>>
I'll be honest. Tool improved with every following album and 10,000 Days is where it's at.
>>
>>72431332
yeah, i've listened to all of them actually. i think i liked undertow the most. maybe i'll relisten to them one day and like them more, but as of now i really didn't enjoy listening to any of them
>>
I WANNA SEE THE GROUND GIVE WAY
>>
>inb4 LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM
Probably my favorite Tool album, although I like all of them to a degree.
>>
Eulogy always give me a testosterone rush

Great album for working out
>>
>>72429138
a solid 9/10 for me
>>
>>72431949
I WANNA WATCH IT ALL GO DOWN
MUM, PLEASE, FLUSH IT ALL AWAY
>>
>>72429138
I DONT MIND
I DONT MIND
I DONT MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND
>>
>>72432344
I WANNA SEE GO RIGHT IN AND DOWN
>>
>>72429138
Their best album
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.